LW/C Kieffer Bellows - Boston University, NCAA (2016, 19th, NYI)

Dec 13, 2010
I mean. He is 18 years old playing against grown men. He didn't put up amazing numbers but I think you guys are going too far in the opposite direction.

There was always a knock on Bellows that he only looked so good at the NTDP because he played on Keller's line. Keller finished his Freshman year at BU with 45 points, Bellows had 14.

smalt021

Oct 19, 2011
STL
Brian Compton‏Verified account @BComptonNHL

Can confirm Kieffer Bellows is leaving BU. Will join Portland in WHL. #Isles

ness180

Jan 27, 2012
Where is the uproar?!

Bellows at least stuck through the season while I'm guessing you are referring to Bracco, who bailed after 5 games into the season. I'd say they are different situations. Especially when it comes to the time available to the NCAA school to decide who will fill the spot of the departed player.

Firecracker

Jul 3, 2015
Keller was a big reason Bellows came to BU, I wonder if Keller leaving has anything to do with it.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Portland should be a good team next year. Good defense and up front Bellows will look Good playing with Glass.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
As an isles fan it’s hard to get excited about this kid based on junior numbers because of Michael dal colle. Hope he keeps succeeding this season and we’ll see what he brings at the WJC

Reactions: SI90

isles55

Mar 7, 2015
Bellows has already tied Barzal's goal total from last season. Going by what I've reading in threads, it seems like he's getting a lot of shots on net as well. Moving to the WHL is looking like a great career move.

As an isles fan it’s hard to get excited about this kid based on junior numbers because of Michael dal colle. Hope he keeps succeeding this season and we’ll see what he brings at the WJC

It's the OHL guys we've had recent bad luck with(Strome, Dal Colle), the WHL forwards are looking good(Niederreiter, Barzal).

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
IS Portland stacking their top line with McKenzie-Glass-Bellows?

It’s hard to tell from box scores, but I know the first two are at least paired. Bellows would be the perfect compliment to Glass’s game.

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
Bellows has already tied Barzal's goal total from last season. Going by what I've reading in threads, it seems like he's getting a lot of shots on net as well. Moving to the WHL is looking like a great career move.

It's the OHL guys we've had recent bad luck with(Strome, Dal Colle), the WHL forwards are looking good(Niederreiter, Barzal).

Reinhart....(WHL) help

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad