London Knights 2020 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the options

With the adjustment to a 20 regular season home game schedule we are able to provide you with 3 options for the pricing difference.
You can choose from one of the following below:

1. A merchandise voucher to be used at the Aluminum Associates London Knights Armoury
2. A credit on your account to be used for future ticket purchases including playoff games
3. A refund to the method of payment which was used for the original payment transaction.

If you could please let us know how you would like to proceed with your account, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Take care, and have a wonderful day!
Easy decision...I took the credit

Reactions: sbpointer and Otto

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Well with the updated forecast for a season start of Feb 04 and the realization that only 8 teams are moving into the playoffs how do folks feel about us being in those 8 teams. I have no problem with the approach of the team to this point which has been basically zero roster movement for the most part as who knows where this season will land. But if we loose what typically we should expect to loose (example no overage seasons from a guy like Regula, loose Foudy, McMichael to the NHL or AHL etc.) we for sure seem to have some work to do? Defence looks OK although perhaps a bit OHL green and goaltending should be solid assuming last years defensively strong team didn’t mask any real deficiencies in his game. But up front it gets a little “thin” really quickly IMO? What do you all say? Cheers enjoy the weekend.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
I have no skin in the game as I do not hold season tickets. However it seems a bit crazy the work put into this when they really have no concrete plans / idea if a season will even happen. I get that it’s all about the money but why not hold the deposit of a $ 100 and once they have the known plan worked out charge accordingly? Maybe it’s just me and I’m sure it’s not that simple but all of the credits and vouchers seems like a PITA for all involved?

There is a known plan.. unless it changes. The thing is they can't just release the tickets the day before the games start. It takes time to prepare for the start of the season. As it stands now they don't give a lot of time between final payment and the start of the season.

Reactions: Buttsy

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
upload_2020-11-1_16-21-22.png

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
It keeps mentioning in articles that Connor might go to Bears. Isn’t it NHL or OHL for him?

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
It keeps mentioning in articles that Connor might go to Bears. Isn’t it NHL or OHL for him?

Should be. Some are vouching for a rule change for this year but as long as the AHL and OHL open around the same time, I don’t see it happening.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Should be. Some are vouching for a rule change for this year but as long as the AHL and OHL open around the same time, I don’t see it happening.
I always thought there was something that included “if a player has played 4 OHL seasons” it excluded him from the OHL or NHL rule? But really not up to date enough to know for sure?

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
I always thought there was something that included “if a player has played 4 OHL seasons” it excluded him from the OHL or NHL rule? But really not up to date enough to know for sure?

If you’ve played 4 seasons in the OHL, you are either turning 20, you are 20, or you’re 21.

Reactions: Buttsy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad