London Knights 2020 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Didn't see this anywhere but Steklov has been loaned to Tallinn Vipers of the Meistriliiga in Estonia
The teams that do the best “loaning” or “assigning” their players to clubs could really enjoy an advantage over the teams that are not as efficient at this IF an OHL season does startup. I know Otto you are somewhat of an Excel super user may be cool to see a roster for each team and where their players are in regards to getting playing time pre-OHL season? Maybe at least for the Knights anyway, you know with all your spare time on your hands!! LOL

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
The teams that do the best “loaning” or “assigning” their players to clubs could really enjoy an advantage over the teams that are not as efficient at this IF an OHL season does startup. I know Otto you are somewhat of an Excel super user may be cool to see a roster for each team and where their players are in regards to getting playing time pre-OHL season? Maybe at least for the Knights anyway, you know with all your spare time on your hands!! LOL

It will be primarily European born players and NHL drafted players. Anyone under 18 cannot get a work visa to play in Europe. Anyone 18 or over and undrafted probably isn't good enough to play in Europe. NHL drafted players would have to be loaned to European clubs

Reactions: Buttsy

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Saw earlier in the offseason some fans hinting at maybe Regula being back next year but Stan Bowman was on barstool Chicago yesterday and he said he’s really excited to see Regula as a pro next season

Reactions: Buttsy

Otto

Anyone have an update on this? As far as I know this is still the case despite no sign of being able to have fans even if the season goes ahead
The OHL has a statement coming out today... so maybe an update sometime after that?

As it currently stands they were still planning on December 1st, that's probably why there hasn't been an update. As new information comes out then the date will undoubtedly get moved again.

Reactions: Rubbers29

Otto

My buddy called into the box office to pay for his seat they told him "Some news is coming out today and they will inform us"

He didn't say if they took his payment or not.. I'm awaiting his reply

Edit: They are still taking payment.. he paid $525 today and he had previously paid his $100 deposit

Last edited:
Reactions: nelli27

Otto

Season ticket deadline January 11th

If you have not paid in full for your season tickets, your final price owing will be adjusted for the 20 home game season. If you have already paid your season tickets in full, please contact [email protected] or call 519-681-0800 x 1 for the options avaiable for you.
Given the informaiton provided by the league today, we have further extended the deadline to Monday, January 11th, 2021.
If you have already submitted your form online for one of the payment plans, the final installment will automatically be updated to January 11th, 2021.
At this time, we have no additional information regarding the upcoming season, however, please watch your email for further details as they become available.
Please contact [email protected] or call 519-681-0800 ext 1 if you require any additional information.
The Aluminum Associates London Knights Armoury and our phone line (519-681-0800 ext 1) are open Monday through Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm.
Thank you for your continued support of the London Knights Hockey Club.
Take care, and stay safe!

Reactions: nelli27

Otto

Here are the options

With the adjustment to a 20 regular season home game schedule we are able to provide you with 3 options for the pricing difference.
You can choose from one of the following below:

1. A merchandise voucher to be used at the Aluminum Associates London Knights Armoury
2. A credit on your account to be used for future ticket purchases including playoff games
3. A refund to the method of payment which was used for the original payment transaction.

If you could please let us know how you would like to proceed with your account, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Take care, and have a wonderful day!

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Here are the options

With the adjustment to a 20 regular season home game schedule we are able to provide you with 3 options for the pricing difference.
You can choose from one of the following below:

1. A merchandise voucher to be used at the Aluminum Associates London Knights Armoury
2. A credit on your account to be used for future ticket purchases including playoff games
3. A refund to the method of payment which was used for the original payment transaction.

If you could please let us know how you would like to proceed with your account, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Take care, and have a wonderful day!
I have no skin in the game as I do not hold season tickets. However it seems a bit crazy the work put into this when they really have no concrete plans / idea if a season will even happen. I get that it’s all about the money but why not hold the deposit of a $ 100 and once they have the known plan worked out charge accordingly? Maybe it’s just me and I’m sure it’s not that simple but all of the credits and vouchers seems like a PITA for all involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad