London Knights 2020 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Jerseys DO say "white game jersey worn during the 2019-2020 season"....so they are legit, but the sentence structure is different. No LOA is normal as the Knights have been bitten in the a$$ in the past and are VERY cautious for "collectors" who accuse them over fraud shirts. I know this first hand. All the legit issues have been dealt with appropriately and legally....again, I know this first hand. They're trying to bounce back and finally get over the past. The shirts are good and legit. At the end of the day, true collectors can photo match and all is authentic.

Ya.. I had to go looking for it... they still don't say "game worn" they say whit game Jersey worn during the 2019-20 season". Wording makes it look sketchy considering the other teams listed all say "game worn" pretty prominently

That being said there is a tag sewed on the inside that says "authentic game worn"

Londoner Knight

Aug 31, 2016
London Ont
And the tag inside stating "game worn" is directly from Mats..(equipment mgr) who doesn't screw around. All shirts with his tag are 100% legit and go back beyond even the Tavares shirts that have the same patching. These are legit shirts...regardless of the sentence structure used. They are game used, game worn, worn in games etc.

Has any one talked with someone from the knights about season ticket payments other than emails received. I know it’s hard to determine what’s going to happen. Why pay for something that’s not going to happen with the chance of losing your seats.
I spoke with the season ticket office directly. I told them to just credit my account should the season not happen at all.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Hey can someone answer this question, who wore the captaincy and assistant captains in 2004-2005??

C - Syvret
A - Prust
A - Dylan Hunter
A -
A -

Did Corey Perry wear an A?? Looks like he may have wore an A in the black jerseys but not the white jerseys??

Last edited:

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
Hey can someone answer this question, who wore the captaincy and assistant captains??

C - Syvret
A - Prust
A - Dylan Hunter
A -
A -

Did Corey Perry wear an A?? Looks like he may have wore an A in the black jerseys but not the white jerseys??

EliteProspects says Perry wore an A. Only shows Syvret, Hunter & Perry on there.

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
thanks what really throws me is Perry doesn’t have an A on the white jerseys but he does apparently on black jerseys

The Knights have tended to have different guys wearing letters on each jersey. I didn’t know it dated back as far as the 05 team, but even this year the A’s were different on the homes and always IIRC

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
thanks what really throws me is Perry doesn’t have an A on the white jerseys but he does apparently on black jerseys
My guess is home and away. So Perry wasnt wearing the A erhier at home or on the road

7Wacked

Nov 30, 2019
He will be a hard guy to replace.
Great at his job, and respected throughout the hockey world.
I'm sure he was part of the Knights recruitment talk. "We have the best."
Branks left big shoes to fill but Doug was a great fit.

Reactions: aresknights
I hope the kid that everyone said was too small to be an OHL starting goaltender proves the doubters wrong again

126191262_3447933475296640_5462498265584388168_n.png

Londoner Knight

Aug 31, 2016
London Ont

Spoke with my good buddy Douggie tonight...what a beauty. Will be HUGELY missed but never forgotten. This man was / is a staple within the Knights organization. Although I'll miss him behind the bench, I know he made the right choice to progress his own personal dreams. A great friend and an even bigger gentleman and contributor to our Knights organization. In my mind, he's on the same page as Branks. I've seen him first hand for MANY years with the players, fans (home and away) and staff...he truly is an ambassador to our Knights organization. All the best at Western buddy......"100%".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->