London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Well folks time for an early summer HF hiatus. Not a lot to talk about until the games resume. Will drop in occasionally BUT everyone stay well and do your part to flatten out the spike in this spreading virus. Feel bad, the Long term Care Homes are closed to regular visitors so make sure to call those important people to you and don’t leave them “hanging”.

May we get through this as quick as possible and with as few illnesses and deaths from this “Super Flu”.

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
upload_2020-3-12_17-1-39.jpeg

Not a lot of thought went into this announcement. Let’s see.....
We have the CHL logo followed by the Brandon Wheat Kings logo followed by the WHL logo. Nuff said....

Reactions: zman77

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012
Wondering if I still need to pick up my tickets by Saturday in order to get the discount or if they’re going to extend that?

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Called Bud Gardens response to refund was "why it's just postponed" okay a month down the road we would be thru the first round of playoffs

**Edit** will give refund for tickets

Last edited:
Reactions: zman77

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005
All hockey in Canada has been suspended including minor hockey. March 12, 2020.....the day hockey stopped in Canada.

All hockey in Canada has been suspended including minor hockey. March 12, 2020.....the day hockey stopped in Canada.
I hope the kids on my street that play street hockey don't mind me setting up bleachers and kiosks and charging admission to watch them play. I'm trying to look at this as a potentially lucrative opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad