London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
So Lalonde is the first chip to fall from Guelph....who is next...he would have fit well here...

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I think with Flint loading up they aren't gonna trade Dellandria

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Sag 6 - Lon 3

Much better overall effort tonight in Saginaw but still came out on the losing side. Near the end of second after successfully killing a penalty Tymkin took an indiscipline personal call on Webb, it was in my opinion the turning point of the game. The Knights had them mind boggling searching for anything to get back in, and here it was only few seconds after killing a penalty nearing the end of second period Tymkin offer them a nice little gift that shifted the momentum. And did it again at the end of the game, got to choose the right time to pick your beef Cole.

A rookie error coming out of the zone cost them the third goal against, that's why you make that first pass out and not try to skate the puck out Montgomery , I still like the hard work of this kid though.

Even though Brochu made some great saves I don't believe in my opinion it will be enough to preserve him the #1 position in the crease , not that Kooy (or someone else) won it back it is more of Brochu losing it instead. averaging 1 goal at lest then every 8 shots are not all very good numbers (4 goals in 30 shots).

Foudy's timing of hurting himself is lousy for the Knights, they need his speed in a big way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad