London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Wow kind of puts into perspective things as well as confirms how fortunate most of us are to never experience loosing a child. Goodness I’m not sure I would deal with this well if I was a parent who lost one.

Rest In Peace little one and good on Mitch!

You dont deal with it. You shut down. Incapacitated. Every cell of your body feels ripped apart. You feel a part of your soul is gone.

It takes years to start feeling like you can remember the good things your child brought to your life. Still there is that omnipresent hole in your life.

I miss Allison every single day.

Prayers to Hayden and family.

Last edited:

KnightWatch

Sep 7, 2011
You dont deal with it. You shut down. Incapacitated. Every cell of your body feels ripped apart. You feel a part of your soul is gone.

It takes years to start feeling like you can remember the good things your child brought to your life. Still there is that omnipresent hole in your life.

I miss Allison every single day.

Prayers to Hayden and family.

…..and to you, sir! :(

Dunkley plus 2nd is all it would take. Porco requested a trade so value drops. My only pause is that they are both in West and may not want to be trading partners.
I'd have a hard time trading Dunkley to a West team. Yes he's been in a bit of a funk right now, but the kid has the game that could come back and haunt you down the road. His play away from the puck often times goes unnoticed around here

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
I'd have a hard time trading Dunkley to a West team. Yes he's been in a bit of a funk right now, but the kid has the game that could come back and haunt you down the road. His play away from the puck often times goes unnoticed around here

If there is any truth to this it might explain his poor play

Last edited:

KnightWatch

Sep 7, 2011

No problem here, personally, I prefer guys who play well with the puck! ;)

Reactions: zman77

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Time to empty the draft cupboard ???

It would have to be one of several moves otherwise it would just be a waste. This team appears to be a mid pack team to me. The core just doesn’t seem to have the overall skill level, nor do I see a great deal of leadership? Defence is younger and without Kooy we are young in net as well. IMO I don’t see it as a go for it year? Tough part is unless we get some young studs in return for a few pieces we do have next year looks a little thin as well? I know, stay positive but I’m struggling to see it this year or really next? Fingers crossed I’m totally wrong.

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
Talking about cards. If Sarnia signs the O/A goalie they would have used 4 cards on goalies or at the very minimum 3. We need to move out some dead would and let Rolofs,Montgomery , McGurn and McCue play regular minutes.

Reactions: shanewalsh

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Talking about cards. If Sarnia signs the O/A goalie they would have used 4 cards on goalies or at the very minimum 3. We need to move out some dead would and let Rolofs,Montgomery , McGurn and McCue play regular minutes.

I notice they havent put Myskiw on their roster do they have a time limit to add him to the roster? Be pretty petty if they just sat the kid all year so london was screwed over

Reactions: KnightsWatch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad