London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012
Bouchard looks like he is playing beer league tonight. Just watched 2 Otters skate by him to the puck and he just slowly skated towards the third forward like “Not my problem”

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Everyone is too individualistic tonight. Everyone is too egotistical and relying on their own skill and not using their teammates and playing like a unit. That’s what made 2016 so special. They had the individual skill, but became even better when they came together and played as a unit and swallowed their egos.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Gotta give credit where credit is due. Matvei Guskov is starting to gain confidence and I like it. Showing his exciting one on one moves and I like it. Could he eventually squeak his way into the first round like Liam Foudy did last year. He’s getting hot, so who knows!

Reactions: TheCoach

Saginaw 2019

Sep 23, 2018
I get that there will be different opinions on the hit, but it was certainly not an elbow. Watch the video above.

Samorukov's right shoulder makes solid contact with Cotter's right shoulder/chest and his elbow is down. As he followed through on the hit, the shoulder may have hit Cotter's head, but I can't really tell.

View media item 4065
Standard move by a good dman ,honestly I’m shocked cotter laid on ice soo long ,if he plans on playing at next level head better be up and better be able to take a hit

Reactions: Otto

Knightsrule

Jun 25, 2018
Standard move by a good dman ,honestly I’m shocked cotter laid on ice soo long ,if he plans on playing at next level head better be up and better be able to take a hit
London loses in OT, and you troll the forum. Knights are first in the West. You're still looking up, and be looking up for the remainder of the year. So, slither back to your forum.

Knights2729

Oct 24, 2016
London
AHAHAHAHA Rick Doyle says the Knights didnt play their A game tonight. Jesus, they didnt play well enough to beat a Junior B team tonight

Gloverone2020

Oct 2, 2018
Great loss tonite boys. Way to go

How you crush guelph and lose to erie.. first round exit playoffs. They dont play well on bottom teams. Think they can cruise by them. Obviously not

Knightsrule

Jun 25, 2018

How you crush guelph and lose to erie.. first round exit playoffs. They dont play well on bottom teams. Think they can cruise by them. Obviously not
It's a hockey game vs Erie, not vs bottom teams. Your generalizations of the Knights on a whole fails to address the fact they have been ranked by CHL as a top team the entire season. You make no sense. Go away.

Reactions: Otto

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017

You guys sound like us hounds fans one night we lose 4-3 in OT to North Bay next night we light up UPL and the wolves 10-4 it is hard to get up for the lower seed teams

Reactions: BehindSooNet

OttersFan

Jan 6, 2018
Erie just doesn't give up this season. They're record is by far not the best, but for being so young it could be argued that they're not one to sleep on. They're not going to win a playoff series this year, but they're going to give any team a run for their money each and every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad