London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbarrou

May 17, 2016
London
Joey Keane needs to focus more on DEFENCE. His endless rushes up the ice lead to nothing as he acts like Foudy and holds on to the puck for far too long. Keep it simple boys. Back to the basics to get your groove back!!

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Joey Keane needs to focus more on DEFENCE. His endless rushes up the ice lead to nothing as he acts like Foudy and holds on to the puck for far too long. Keep it simple boys. Back to the basics to get your groove back!!
I guess he did it alot in Barrie but yah i agree the fancy plays fail more often then they work

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Forgot there was a game...

Seriously, losing again? This team needs to do some serious soul searching.

Reactions: TheCoach

jimbarrou

May 17, 2016
London
For some reason we're refusing to change our game plan on the fly. Peterborough has been excellent tonight at clogging the middle of the ice and having bodies down low and yet we keep trying to dangle through everyone up the middle and cycle the puck down low... I'm baffled at this point.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Have we had a contending team that slumped this hard late in the season?

This is absurd.

jimbarrou

May 17, 2016
London
Have we had a contending team that slumped this hard late in the season?

This is absurd.

It's pretty frustrating to watch. It's one thing to have a losing streak where you're playing good but just getting bested by a good team. Right now were getting dominated by great teams and embarrassed by average ones.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
NEED HELP...

Not sure who to reach out to regarding KNIGHTS game worn jerseys. Looking for some direction on where to connect with people for KNIGHTS jerseys only. There are soooo many different groups that are filled with other CHL game worns, but looking for our home town KNIGHTS only. I don't know too many people "connected" within this board, I'm just looking to spend some cash and get a good item in return...which doesn't sound unreasonable. Can anyone offer a reply or message me? I like to buy and trade but dont know where to turn. I've owned SEVERAL high end London gamers from Mem Cup win...before the whole fiasco of fake jerseys blew up, so I'm not a newbie...but nothing is moving for Knights gamers. Can anyone help? I'd like to spend some of my own cash on something for ME before my wife spends it!!

I've seen Knights game worn for sale in one of the Facebook groups recently. I've got 4 of them but I'm not parting with them

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Goodbye 1st place in the West.
The leaders are not leading.
Bouchard: half the payer he was last season offensively and defensively.
Keane: More concerned with making end to end rushesbthan playing Defense
Regula: No Effort, poor D-zone Play
Boqvist: has he been on the ice the last few games?
Lochead: Welcome back but still needs to smarten up.
Formo: Can’t hit the net, can’t make a crisp pass to save his life. Thinks he’s an endorser now.
Foudy: Has pretty much disappeared since Formo’s been back. Reverted back to long individual rushes that end up on the other team’s sticks
Cotter: pretty much has disappeared onto the third line
Nelson: who?
Stranges: Still skates nice but hasn’t made many plays
Moskal, Turko, Tymkin: once dominant line reduced to rubble
Hancock: seems to be the only player that gives a crap.

Gloverone2020

Oct 2, 2018
LOL LOL LOL i called it another road loss. This team on the road in playoffs will get them in big time trouble. Ottawa will take first over all. SAULT is close behind, and they have played one less game then the knights. Not looking to hot for this team right now... think markie hunter was to over confident with this team.. starting to show their weakness and holes they have.. kooy boy and raay raay just dont got enough of that umphh that you need to win games. How many times have they let in stinkers, come playoffs its only gonna be tougher.

jimbarrou

May 17, 2016
London
Goodbye 1st place in the West.
The leaders are not leading.
Bouchard: half the payer he was last season offensively and defensively.
Keane: More concerned with making end to end rushesbthan playing Defense
Regula: No Effort, poor D-zone Play
Boqvist: has he been on the ice the last few games?
Lochead: Welcome back but still needs to smarten up.
Formo: Can’t hit the net, can’t make a crisp pass to save his life. Thinks he’s an endorser now.
Foudy: Has pretty much disappeared since Formo’s been back. Reverted back to long individual rushes that end up on the other team’s sticks
Cotter: pretty much has disappeared onto the third line
Nelson: who?
Stranges: Still skates nice but hasn’t made many plays
Moskal, Turko, Tymkin: once dominant line reduced to rubble
Hancock: seems to be the only player that gives a crap.

It seems since Formenton came back it's had a ripple effect on the team. Not a good one either.

Reactions: LDN

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
LOL LOL LOL i called it another road loss. This team on the road in playoffs will get them in big time trouble. Ottawa will take first over all. SAULT is close behind, and they have played one less game then the knights. Not looking to hot for this team right now... think markie hunter was to over confident with this team.. starting to show their weakness and holes they have.. kooy boy and raay raay just dont got enough of that umphh that you need to win games. How many times have they let in stinkers, come playoffs its only gonna be tougher.
I agree that Kooy and Razor haven’t been spectacular the last week but this game is def not on Razor. You can’t win if you don’t score.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
It seems since Formenton came back it's had a ripple effect on the team. Not a good one either.
I agree. Thought that they were playing awesome before Formo came back, but once he was back in the lineup everyone has regressed....especially Foudy. Someone needs to sit to send a message. This type of effort will just not do. Strip Bouch of the C and give it to Hancock.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
London is the only top team that isn’t playing well right now. Need to right the ship quickly or 2nd place may even slip away.

KnightWatch

Sep 7, 2011
It's not goaltending or defense that'll end up being the downfall of this team. It's the lack of offense and the inability to get that big goal when it's really needed. We just don't have that marquis play-maker who can be counted on to make something happen when the game is on the line. The closest we have to it is Stranges and he is still too green and rotting on the 4th line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad