London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
After watching the game it was clear to me what happened. The Petes forchecked the hell out our D. Our forwards who are young and skilled but not strong. We gave up 2 goals plus an empty netter. D is not the problem. Bringing in Keane was redundant. We needed 2 forwards who were defensively sound and bangers (the Ruperts 2.0). Imagine if we had brought in Gallant and Nurse. Those were are needs. Did not get what we needed at the trade deadline.

Very well put ScorezyRocks

You are right on many points, wouldn't you think perhaps Mark is looking at next year to go all out and hoping with Bouchard Formenton and co. trying to go far as possible this year to allow his young core some valuable experience. This would make sense and explain why so many cards were signed except for that one blunder with Timm's signing. All young players that were sign needed to be signed on cards, we all know in most cases a signed player normally brings in more in returns to the none signed ones. This year was an exception because of the volume of young players ready to play OHL hockey but didn't have room, they had to trade them to give them a fair chance to play more.

Right now on my last checked the Knights has in excess of 16 draft picks in their cupboards and that also includes filling in all the holes for their own drafts picks they used in previous deals. They are in great shape to bring in some good players next year with an exciting core of young players coming back hopefully with some long playoffs experience. IMHO

Last edited:
Reactions: zman77

Knights2729

Oct 24, 2016
London
I predicted a finish of

48-12-4-4 for 104 pts

Knights have 11 left

If they get 19 out of a possible 22 pts I'll hit the points correctly..just not the record. Very attainable

They are 39-11-6-1 so 48-12-4-4 might be tough lol and I dont think its possible for them to go 9-1-1 in the next 11 but I hope you are right. ;)

jamemcca

Oct 6, 2014
Any one up for a ticket trade? 2 tickets for March 13 game in Guelph for 2 tickets to any game in London?

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
What happened with Cotter in the third? Didn't play at all then saw him praying at centre ice after the game. Hopefully all is well with him and his family.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCoach and zman77

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
London 4 -2 win over Hamii!ton

Still fighting hard to get their game back but the breaks are starting to go their side for a change.
Good night for the Knights with Ottawa and Zoo losing , this should make the players breath easier and making them feel good.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I'll be honest we deserved to lose that one...but its nice to get the win.....keep moving ! I thought Foudy played well....I dont recall seeing the 4th line at all

Reactions: Fastpace

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
I saw boqvist has been putting up some nice point totals lately. How has he looked/progressed as the season has gone on? Also any insight on his defensive game when the other team is established in the ozone would be appreciated.

Reactions: LDN

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
I saw boqvist has been putting up some nice point totals lately. How has he looked/progressed as the season has gone on? Also any insight on his defensive game when the other team is established in the ozone would be appreciated.
his offensive game is good his Defensive play could use a lil polish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad