London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
You must have a different replay than the off ice officials and the rest of us at home.

I'm not going to be baited into one of these ridiculous discussions.

Good game, one of the best of the year. I always enjoy Hounds vs Knights, especially the last 10 in a row ;)

Until next time...

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
I'm not going to be baited into one of these ridiculous discussions.

Good game, one of the best of the year. I always enjoy Hounds vs Knights, especially the last 10 in a row ;)

Until next time...
Instead you're just going to troll on the Knights forum? What kind of response did you expect.. Especially since the replay did not clearly show offside

Reactions: LDN and TheCoach

GangGreen

May 27, 2012
If they wanted a body to put in front of the net on the PP, they should have traded for Brazeau or Entwistle. The team they’ve assembled and how they’re using them makes little sense.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
5-4 loss to Zoo in overtime

They played well, Hancock did what he was brought in here for with a goal and one assist he had a great first game.
The game was lost in the second when all their momentum was broken with those dumb and undisciplined penalties, the chase was on for the rest of the game after that and couldn't really get fully rolling even for the overtime.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
If soo doing this now dont think knights beat em come play offs
This game is no indication to what will take place in the playoffs. Neither team had a full roster and the Knights played their backup goalie.

Two totally different teams the next time they meet.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Not frost hayton calibre

Pretty damn close. Coming from a Hiunds fan. Any playoff series is going to be a tough slog and a coin flip. The Knights have a lot more talent, but the Hounds have their number and know how to exploit weaknesses in coach Hunter's system. I really hope we get to see it.

Reactions: BrunoDaBear

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Guess the deadline creates alot of tension.
This isnt the only board where ridiculous statements are made or people got their knickers in nots.

Love the additions the last month.
Cotter/Keane/Hancock. ( who else has added close to that without paying 2 to 3 times the price)
Love how the kids are progressing.
IF Formenton comes back healthy, Bouchard is Bouchard and Boqvist keeps his upward trend of contributing more n more each week......

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Hancock is very good! congrats on goal #100 and #1 as a Knight! He is now 2nd in league scoring with 64 points! Nice on faceoffs as well.
The Knights need time to gel and obviously played quite poorly defensively tonight...I thought offensively the D were playing well, but weren't able to get the shots off...I also think we need to play a different style against SSM as they seem to have our number right now they clog up the middle and always pressure the puck...it was a good test for the Knights, but tonight they got out worked. Full credit to the SOO as they always play a tight game regardless of who is in their lineup. A playoff series between these two would be fun....I think SOO and Owen Sound are the two teams in this league that have built great organizations that compete every year and always are two of the hardest working teams. They both have great identities. Anyways with the weekend off the boys will get some time to gel and practice and hopefully come into this second half of the year ready to play every game and ready to win in the playoffs and if we are fortunate enough OHL title and Memorial cup....either way its gonna be a fun ride and we still have a solid core of futures. GO KNIGHTS GO

Reactions: soo hound girl

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Did Hancock do ok ?
He is fantastic! You all are correct he is a fit for the Knights. Faceoff guy, Skill guy, PK Guy, Good Shoot, Good Passer, Can hit......he's an all around guy who will have a solid pro career (NHL if he is fortunate enough)...Just needs to keep working hard...He looks like he got a long with the boys as well which is great! Just needs time to gel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad