London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
They know a lot more than you think. I hear about trades way ahead of time usually from scouts.

Did ya have the Hancock one much ahead of time?
Just curious.
Some scouts "may" hear stuff but I always take it with a grain of salt.
Ive overheard Mark playing with scouts at tournaments. Some know to take it for what it is and some ran wiith what he said and started gossiping.
He got a chuckle out of it.

Reactions: Otto

hockjock

Oct 4, 2018
Did ya have the Hancock one much ahead of time?
Just curious.
Some scouts "may" hear stuff but I always take it with a grain of salt.
Ive overheard Mark playing with scouts at tournaments. Some know to take it for what it is and some ran wiith what he said and started gossiping.
He got a chuckle out of it.
Nope didn’t see that one coming

GangGreen

May 27, 2012
Now I can see why the Knights PP sucks. Playing their best defensive Defenceman in Lochead at forward for the full 2 minutes. Sheer genius

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
These dumb penalties can change a momentum in a hurry, got to stay out of there against good team

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Wooo! Hancock with his 100th career goal - and yes they got the puck for him. The guy is a really smart player with some sandpaper. You know if you added up our 3rd ranked and 4th ranked players for shots on goal you don’t equal how many Hancock has. He is our leading shot getter by a ton, not to mention leading scorer (obviously). He’s been out of position a fair amount tonight but he’s getting used to his line mates and systems. He’s a beauty.
And for anyone who said that’s a Timms was good, or whatever....today two overagers were traded - one cost a good dman and a 3rd rd pick and the other cost a 15th rd pick. Timms offence was barely palatable while his defence was as bad as you could get -
And add the fact he’s overage he grossly failed expectations. Feel bad for him?...ya. Going to miss him?......who?

Reactions: OS Fan

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
2 horrible bad angle goals on Kooy - get off your knees kid! Many pucks have found their way through him tonight, he’s lucky only 4 (so far) have bulged the twine.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Difference between Kooy and Razor? Razor will let in some soft goals but make the saves necessary to keep us in the game late. Kooy... Not so much..

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
What a break on that missed offside call. It looked pretty definitive on replay, but the refs obviously felt otherwise. This is one hell of a game, shame one team has to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad