GDT: LIVE NHL Draft 2022, Day 2 -- NO SPOILERS

RhinoFan

May 28, 2016
Anybody else having mild panic attacks thinking about tonight or just me? Not sure I've been this "excited" for a draft since I was a kid. Let's pick some winners tonight!

Reactions: Sabresfansince1980

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013

The lead up to NHL drafts are akin to teenage girls spreading baseless rumours in the bathroom. All these ideas from reporters, even ones that claim to have a source or sources, yet usually the news is a bust and the draft goes in the ballpark of what most expected. I'm sure some reports are accurate about potential deals or names being floated however when the end result is no movement then it's a waste of everyone's time.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
Would like players like Nazar, McGroarty, Ostlund, Kasper, Snuggerud, Rinzel, Warren.

Assured now that the Sabres will get none of them.

I'm surprised you like Rinzel but not Pickering. Rinzel has big cAn'T tEaCh HeIgHt energy to me.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
Anybody else having mild panic attacks thinking about tonight or just me? Not sure I've been this "excited" for a draft since I was a kid. Let's pick some winners tonight!

Same vibe since the Eichel trade for me. It feels like getting to go back in time and re-run the 2014&2015 drafts but with more prospects in the pipeline, and more on the main squad.

Reactions: RhinoFan

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia

The lead up to NHL drafts are akin to teenage girls spreading baseless rumours in the bathroom. All these ideas from reporters, even ones that claim to have a source or sources, yet usually the news is a bust and the draft goes in the ballpark of what most expected. I'm sure some reports are accurate about potential deals or names being floated however when the end result is no movement then it's a waste of everyone's time.

I mean, you don't get DEEP into trade talks before asking the guy if he'll waive

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
My official predictions is

9. Lekkerimaki
16. Yurov
28. Some D who wI’ll be twice as big and half as good as Hutson

Reactions: DJN21

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee

I'm not, because honestly, we're still in the situation where we're coming from the bottom. As long as they don't woof on #9 & #16, I'm fine.

My official predictions is

9. Lekkerimaki
16. Yurov
28. Some D who won’t be twice as big and half as good as Hutson

My gut tells me Savoie, unless someone severely highly rated falls for some undenounced reason.

Reactions: RhinoFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad