GDT: LIVE NHL Draft 2022, Day 2 -- NO SPOILERS

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I just now got around to looking at Pronman’s best available on day 2 of the draft list he put up after night 1.

He had Neuchev at 11, Lindgren at 12 and Leinonen as the top goalie.

He only listed 20 skaters and 3 goalies.

So that seems pretty good to go along with the absolute haul that was round 1

Last edited:

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I just now got around to looking at Pronman’s best available on day 2 of the draft list he put up after night 1.

He had Neuchev at 11, Lindgren at 12 and Leinonen as the top goalie.

He only listed 20 skaters and 3 goalies.

So that seems pretty good to go along with the absolute haul that was round 1

The fact that we got Lindgren where we did makes me giddy every time I think of it.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I would bet Ostlund is overseas for two years. I would also bet Kulich is in Roch next year to start the year. Savoie I believe will make the team next year unless they can get him out of the WHL on some kind of technicality. a third full year in the WHL will do nothing for him But the stupid agreement in place will screw him between place he is far to good for and making the NHL.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I would bet Ostlund is overseas for two years. I would also bet Kulich is in Roch next year to start the year. Savoie I believe will make the team next year unless they can get him out of the WHL on some kind of technicality. a third full year in the WHL will do nothing for him But the stupid agreement in place will screw him between place he is far to good for and making the NHL.

Ostlund's already come out and said that his plan is to finish his contract in Sweden before coming over. So that's a really safe bet.

Kulich is really interesting. He's got a contract for 2 years......but we'll see what happens.

Reactions: Chainshot

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
It seems like it would have been smart for Chicago (7th) to trade down with Buffalo (9th). Unless they were concerned with Detroit taking Korchinski.
Sabres were one point ahead of Detroit in the standings. Not that I would have wanted KA to "tank" at the trade deadline.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00