Ligue 1 2022-2023

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
This is probably the game that wins PSG the title and it's funny because they had no business winning tonight.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Ya my favourite is how awful Xavi is and MAtS sucks
Mats has been great (this year)

Xavi needs to show more in big matches, but if we win La Liga (and we probably will) I'd like to give him another year.

As for you whenever you say a player sucks in the first half of a game I place an online bet he's gonna score in the second half. So far I'm in the black.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Mats has been great (this year)

Xavi needs to show more in big matches, but if we win La Liga (and we probably will) I'd like to give him another year.

As for you whenever you say a player sucks in the first half of a game I place an online bet he's gonna score in the second half. So far I'm in the black.
You’re so clever. You wanted him gone a few months back. It was easier having you on ignore but for comic relief i keep you around.

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Lyon beating everyone right now, with Barcola becoming quite the player this year.

And Auxerre signing Radu in goal for them might end up saving their season, the ill-fated goalie might have found his level.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
FB_IMG_1681128551237.jpg

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Kylian's form has dropped off worse. 19 goals in 20 games before the WC, 9 goals in 16 games after the WC. Not counting the 5 goals he scored against a 3rd division side.

Seems like most of that team's on vacation mode since the WC.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It could be as simple as they are burned out from Qatar World Cup

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Kylian's form has dropped off worse. 19 goals in 20 games before the WC, 9 goals in 16 games after the WC. Not counting the 5 goals he scored against a 3rd division side.

Seems like most of that team's on vacation mode since the WC.
Difference is that he has played injured most of the time.
Even this weekend.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
9th of August 2021, 2days after Nice's first game of the season, Galtier's agent (his son) asked to talk to the Sporting director: "My father was in tears yesterday. You built a team of thugs. There are only blacks, and half the team is at the mosque on afternoons."

man wtf

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Mhmm I wonder any comments from the non professional loud mouth?

Anyway he probably gets an extension from qatar lol.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Mhmm I wonder any comments from the non professional loud mouth?

Anyway he probably gets an extension from qatar lol.
I wonder where you find those crappy ideas.
Galtier is getting fired no matter what.

And people here shouldn't trust Molina. I've said it times and times again he's an influencer. Meaning the more buzz he makes the more money he makes.
Sometimes he is indeed telling the truth. But that is rare unfortunately.

I don't know Galtier personally but he told Macron he was a total supporter which means he's not worth much outside the stadium.
The racists rants though I don't believe.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I wonder where you find those crappy ideas.
Galtier is getting fired no matter what.

And people here shouldn't trust Molina. I've said it times and times again he's an influencer. Meaning the more buzz he makes the more money he makes.
Sometimes he is indeed telling the truth. But that is rare unfortunately.

I don't know Galtier personally but he told Macron he was a total supporter which means he's not worth much outside the stadium.
The racists rants though I don't believe.
What crappy ideas? I was being facetious clearly.... pointing out how shitty Qatar and their clan are. This isnt news to most on here.

Is it fake? Was his comments about Todibo fake too? Seems like a pattern.

Don't know much about Molina but wasn't he right about the last big scandal?

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I don’t believe the accusations against Galtier tbh
Plus Molina is not always reliable

The Algerian players he coached at Nice didn’t seem to have a problem with him

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Anyone following this Hakimi divorce thing? Less interested in the divorce (though let’s acknowledge rape is pretty solid grounds) than the story about Hakimi getting his PSG wages directly deposited in his mother’s account. How is that not some sort of tax evasion? If the idea is his (ex) wife can’t get that money in the divorce because it’s technically not “his” wealth.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Anyone following this Hakimi divorce thing? Less interested in the divorce (though let’s acknowledge rape is pretty solid grounds) than the story about Hakimi getting his PSG wages directly deposited in his mother’s account. How is that not some sort of tax evasion? If the idea is his (ex) wife can’t get that money in the divorce because it’s technically not “his” wealth.

It's just not true at all

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad