Post-Game Talk: WCSF GM01 | Canucks defeat Oilers | 5-4 (Joshua, Lindholm, Miller, Zadorov, & Garland) | LET’S GOOOOOOO

Indiana

Mar 17, 2008
Canada
"What a deflating game.
This is so disappointing and crushing to watch. Wow."

ZKIClW1.gif

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
I've been hard on Petey - deservedly so, in my mind - but I still believe there's every possibility he suddenly snaps out of it and I'm thinking about what that means for this team. Look what they can do without him! It would be adding a whole other elite element out of thin air.
Their line dominanted possession. Even with Hoglander and Mikheyev being mediocre offensive players (at best, more like black holes, really), the Oilers just have no answer for the Canucks depth, and that line will score if they keep tilting the ice against the Oilers bottom 6. Having Miller eat McDavid alive and Lindholm's line dominating at ES means that the Oilers are going to inevitably throw some terrible plugs out in front of one of our top 3 lines.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I am deeply amused so many fans on the main board are shocked by this.. We ran the division start to finish. Only wild card is in net and our 3rd stringer beat their number 1 goalie.

Regardless, let's not dwell on this brief victory.

The marathon has only just began.
we have more balance then them

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Checked his other tweets, not surprised he’s a racist f***ing bitch. Not sure why he should ever be unbanned.

Guy spent the season watching us more than his own Oilers while complaining and spearheading the PDO talk about us all over HF. What a miserable guy.

It's new media.
Generate enough attention, positive or negative, someone might be willing to pay you for the content.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
You’re welcome everybody. I was catching up on work last night and feeling awful so wasn’t watching. When I did turn the game on to get an update the Oilers would score.

So I stopped watching. It worked.

Also, hopefully Skinner is turning back into a pumpkin. Sure looked like it.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Great game but lots to improve on.

EP and Cole need a serious gut check. Keep the play 5 on 5. Target Drai with clean hits over and over.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I've been hard on Petey - deservedly so, in my mind - but I still believe there's every possibility he suddenly snaps out of it and I'm thinking about what that means for this team. Look what they can do without him! It would be adding a whole other elite element out of thin air.
Most salient post of the night.

If Pettersson finds his game — and if Demko returns rested and healthy next round. They could maybe have the opportunity to possibly have a chance to win the whole thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad