New York, NY
Is mindfly still posting?

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/members/mindfly.114973/

7Vi08Qx.jpg

Reactions: FMichael

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
So how about that Mantha guy, eh? This just isn't the same. I saw Matt online like four or five days ago, and that's the day the site went down. I'll try to email him and message him and see what's up.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
So how about that Mantha guy, eh? This just isn't the same. I saw Matt online like four or five days ago, and that's the day the site went down. I'll try to email him and message him and see what's up.

It really isnt, its just different. I would love to see what everyone is saying about that performance tonight. I was at the game live, and it was just awesome to see, crowd loves that kid. Somewhere @krsmith17 is smiling lol.

Reactions: Solarion

The Axe

Mar 26, 2015
It really isnt, its just different. I would love to see what everyone is saying about that performance tonight. I was at the game live, and it was just awesome to see, crowd loves that kid. Somewhere @krsmith17 is smiling lol.

Yup. And this is what we are all missing.

Legendary d in 03

Oct 7, 2019
Just looked at Wayback Machine for the hell of it.

Some members from the LGW glory days: Crymson, eva unit zero, SouthernWingsFan, Legendary D in 03, edicius, Sting 11, betterREDthandead, HockeyCrazy3033, IwoCPO (what ever happened to A2Y?), Jedi, norrisnick, puckloo39, redwings1914, VladyIBELIEVE16

Any of them on HF now?
Hey there,
buddy.

I came over because LGW was down. I haven’t posted in probably a decade.

Word,
LDi03

Reactions: Ricelund

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
I'm not angry at all. It was a garbage site with a garbage admin. Nothing of value.

Well, you went out of your way to post "good riddance", obviously a bad taste was left in your mouth. Most of the admins have been gone for a long time TBH, only one left is Mabus who I dont think anyone has ever said a bad thing about, always been very fair. Too bad you feel that way.

Reactions: MabusIncarnate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->