OT: Let's talk about movies and TV - Part XXVIIII

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Can't find much to watch right now but I did just stumble upon this trailer while on YT for the show "The North Water" which looks like it something I may enjoy watching. It's only 5 episodes so something I may check out soon, if I can find where to watch it.

Reactions: Milhouse40

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Can't find much to watch right now but I did just stumble upon this trailer while on YT for the show "The North Water" which looks like it something I may enjoy watching. It's only 5 episodes so something I may check out soon, if I can find where to watch it.

it says AMC + , I dont watch this network a lot aside from the walking dead occasionally. But the + let me to believe that it's a streaming channel and will be available online only . This network didnt show anything good for years , i can't imagime that they are trying to lure us into paying money to watch average shows ( at best ) online .

Reactions: sheed36

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
Not sure how many DC fans we got but Titans S3 is out.

Much better than S1 and S2.

Also, What If series so far has been great

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Saw F9 this weekend. Pretty underwhelmed to be honest. I understand it’s just an over the top action franchise now and not about racing, but it’s just getting more ridiculous while becoming stale the same time.

Wasn’t terrible but I think this was the weakest entry.

Reactions: QuebecPride

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Any of you watched the first epi of Heels with Stephen Amell ??

I watched the first epi last week and this show has potential. I know there's a few wrestling fans on our section , i think it's a show you might enjoy watching.

Last edited:

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
I know I posted above but if you all gave up on Titans (DC show) I really suggest watching season 3.

it’s on HBO and I really love this season.
A lot more face paced which to some might be unrealistic but you’re getting all the sweet plot lines from the Batman stories and teen Titans

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
I know I posted above but if you all gave up on Titans (DC show) I really suggest watching season 3.

it’s on HBO and I really love this season.
A lot more face paced which to some might be unrealistic but you’re getting all the sweet plot lines from the Batman stories and teen Titans

I don't recall having much of an issue with Titans S1-2. Probably because I never really watched Teen Titans so I had nothing to rage about? :dunno:

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
I don't recall having much of an issue with Titans S1-2. Probably because I never really watched Teen Titans so I had nothing to rage about? :dunno:

I personally loved S1 and S2, more so S2 actually just because deasthsroke makes me happy lol.
I however can see people not being happy with S1.
S3 is great because we see my favourite anti hero ..........

They guy who plays Jason is killing it

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Finally saw an Adam Sandler movie that I enjoyed:eek: maybe because it brought back memories?:dunno:

upload_2021-8-19_16-27-25.jpeg

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
She tried a new sitcom last year who crashed after 2-3 epi.
Wonder if she's still pissed at Jim Parsons for leaving Big Bang Theory and evidently endling the show, when all the other actors wanted to make at least one more season.

She did call me kat? something like that,brutal!!!!! and it was renewed,WTF?

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Any of you watched the first epi of Heels with Stephen Amell ??

I watched the first epi last week and this show has potential. I know there's a few wrestling fans on our section , i think it's a show you might enjoy watching.

Yeah we watched it and enjoyed it. Looks like it could be pretty good going forward

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Psycho deer saves rabbit from hawk. Guy working in the area found a dead red tailed hawk and they apparently had some CCTV. A very thorough deer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad