OT: Let's talk about movies and TV - Part XXVIIII

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Got on the ''amish'' kick and re-watched these after decades,both still good.:thumbu::thumbu:

upload_2021-8-24_15-26-59.jpeg
upload_2021-8-24_15-27-15.jpeg

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I've been watching The Blacklist since the beginning , i still like that show a lot but i had time where i was a little bored with some epi over let say the last 2 seasons. The storie is still good but i had time with some epi where i was looking at the clock and i even had a moment whare i had to force myself to finish a season.

I like the show at first, but if it was a Holstein cow in it wouldn't have a drop left in it's udder, they milked the crap out of that show and gonna find out Red is Liz's mother:eek:

Reactions: aresknights

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Same here.

The best thing from the first batch were the vilains (except for sandman) but the 1st Goblin and Doc Ock were great vilains.....and something tells me Venom will be in too, at least there's one quick footage that seems to show Holland in a black suit, can't see if it's the one from Venom.

Either way, It's probably the one Spiderman movies I want to watch more than any other, including the first two from Holland.

And bringing back JK Simmons as Jameson is also great, cause he was one of the best thing in the first batch.

That black suit might just be the one Fury gave him in Far From Home.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

LOL @ they show Wong just leaving the room

But also, the more and more I hear that "Be careful what you wish for Parker" it doesnt sound like Willem Dafoe at all (who IS confirmed to be in the movie) but that sounds like Franco more than anything? not sure if he pops up (but probably will anyway?)

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Is he in prison? I remember he escaped to Canada seeking asylum (was it taxes), I am talking about the ugly brother Quaid.

I vaguely remember much but think it was in Montreal,not sure though. Did remember the pics though and he was just missing a shopping cart.:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad