Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 7-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Players know that they shouldn't say out loud what they are thinking..........but it does tell us something.....the players know what's going on .....
these guys tweet out parts of conversations usually to fit narratives, never trust a tweet

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Poor Devils tried to match up our skill and speed. You don't do that against us.

The problem starts when a team kills the neutral zone, we have seen that many times this year.

Good win though, Sabres lost too.

And some poster here claimed that the Panthers are one of the worst teams in the league. LOL.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Meh, people care about the team
I'd be more concerned if people didn't ***** after a loss
It's on another level my friend. Especially when the team is winning way more that losing. If we were having a crap season, then ok, but we are having a great season and some post sound like we are bottom feeders

Reactions: meefer

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Players know that they shouldn't say out loud what they are thinking..........but it does tell us something.....the players know what's going on .....

The truth is, many players don't like line matching, they have to stay alert and deal with one more component of the game. It can take players out of their instinct to just relax and play, athletes prefer it's less cerebral.

There is a point there though, and I think any coach will allow their team to dictate a generally free rolling game if all four lines can show up each night. Depth up front will be a problem for any team facing the Leafs in a 7 game series.

That said, line matchup aren't going away anytime soon, especially with a team so young.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
It's on another level my friend. Especially when the team is winning way more that losing. If we were having a crap season, then ok, but we are having a great season and some post sound like we are bottom feeders

People get emotional, it's all part of supporting a team

I think the supporters have expectations, which is a good thing and that's why people freak out over a loss a lot more than when we sucked

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005

now you understand what makes our media tick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00