Post-Game Talk: Leafs Win 6-2

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Assuming you subscribe to TSN (and Sportsnet and whatever):
- Make an account at watchtvanywhere.ca
- Go to TSN from their portal on your computer or phone. You may be directed to their mobile app if using phone, avoid this by requesting the desktop site.
- Log in using the credentials you created at watchtvanywhere (same credentials work for any TV service you subscribe to that has a "go" app, which is pretty much everything good).
- If still blacked out, you might need to access it through a VPN. Sucks but at least it's an option. I'm headed to Houston next month and I've got a VPN setup at home ready to go if I have any trouble logging in from there.

Mods: there is nothing illegal described above, this is a legitimate service.

Thanks for this. I wont have any problems with any of that. Kudos friend.

Reactions: pawn

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Ray Ferraro is why nobody likes Leafs fans. He just gave a year's worth of ammunition the the Anti-Leaf crowd.
he's not the reason why nobody likes leafs fans. its leafs fans that make people dislike leafs fans.

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
Well, what I really like about Ferraro is that he is never biased towards a team, always try to keep things balanced and highlights the negatives just as much as the positives about a team. What he said about the Leafs tonight was just an honest opinion of one of the best hockey experts today. It must be hard to accept it if you are a fan of another team.

I guess I should have prefaced that by saying I don't necessarily disagree with him.

The second part of that statement absolutely holds true, though. The bandwagon Anti-Leaf crowd would care about nothing further than those soundbytes.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
First off... the D.

Dermott - An asterisk of a reminder of why he was a regular last season when called up. Quick, decisive, accurate outlets and is smart.

Jake Gardiner is Jake Gardinder - we knew he was good.

Zaits - was good. He has reclaimed that speed he lacked last year.

Now the front.

Leivo and Brown lots of hustle and were first to alot of pucks.

Marner - obviously added strength, his fancy plays last year that landed him on his ass are now ending with him infront of another player

Matthews is Matthews

JT showing his teeth. Willing to be rough and give headlocks numerous times this game. Nice to see a leaf do that more.

Honourable Mention :

KAPPANEN - his speed with linemates matching his make him easily a fill in on 1st and 2nd lines. Creates numerous opportunities for JT and AM. He has the grit like Hyman with more explosive giddy up. Also willing to be rough and facepalm other players.

I see Kappy improving and being a killer 3rd liner for the leafs. Which is a 2nd line on others.

Concerns : 5vs5 still looks rusty at times.
Not as bad vs MTL... but still ughh.

Go leafs!

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Just finished watching the game... wasn't watching live.

wow... what a fun game! going to be a fun year. so many goals going to be scored. really missing Nylander. hope he signs for opening night.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Well, what I really like about Ferraro is that he is never biased towards a team, always try to keep things balanced and highlights the negatives just as much as the positives about a team. What he said about the Leafs tonight was just an honest opinion of one of the best hockey experts today. It must be hard to accept it if you are a fan of another team.
What did he said?

member 300185

If I'm Josh Leivo and I lose a spot on the roster to Tyler Ennis I think I'd be asking for a trade at that point. It would be pretty obvious there's nothing he can do to make this team.
Leivo already asked for a trade last year.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
I'm on "your" board because we share a common interest in hockey teams.

No you don’t. If you did, you would know that:
1. Ray Ferraro is from Vancouver
2. Ray Ferraro is not a Leafs fan whatsoever
3. Ray Ferraro is a former NHL player with almost 900 points on multiple teams (none of which were Toronto) and therefore has no connection to the Leafs
4. Ray Ferraro is absolutely honest in his judgement during and between games.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
It's a great time to be a Leafs' fan. I hope this lasts for many seasons. My biggest anxiety: goon tactics aren't completely dead.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Freddy the Goat Waivers?
Goat is a meme at this point. Had he not been given the nickname I doubt fans would give a rats about him.
Percy, Biggs, Goat.....buh bye to an era I would love to forget.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
No you don’t. If you did, you would know that:
1. Ray Ferraro is from Vancouver
2. Ray Ferraro is not a Leafs fan whatsoever
3. Ray Ferraro is a former NHL player with almost 900 points on multiple teams (none of which were Toronto) and therefore has no connection to the Leafs
4. Ray Ferraro is absolutely honest in his judgement during and between games.
Probably correct. The only homers are Hayes and ONeill. Noodles and Ferraro are not from what I can tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad