PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
tenor.gif

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Leivo with a really good game.
Kapanens speed looked dangerous on a line with two guys who could get him the puck.
Matthews continues to get better and you're seeing the added strength and speed. He's going to be a monster this season.
Marner again buzzing all over the ice.
Sure we have some defensive questions but put Nylander back into this lineup and man teams are going to struggle to score with us.
Dermott was up and down this game but the D core just looks so much more mobile and steady with him in the lineup.

Reactions: Max Money

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Does nylander come back with his tail between his legs now? All hopes of the dependency argument must be shattered at this point.

Good game boys!

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Dermott has such a stabilizing effect. Solidifies that bottom pair and can jump up beside Rielly in a pinch. Constantly interrupts zone entries from the other team. This team is much, much better with him in the lineup.

Leivo should be tied to Kadri's hip from now on.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
First game I missed this preseason.

Wife's bday dinner we went out. So I come home thinking ok I can watch GameCentre and see the game on delay. Nope. Says it's blacked out in my region (Ottawa). Only time that happens is if it's on cable TV here. So I go check ... nope...only on TSN4 and that says game is blacked out in my region.

So let me get this straight. I pay $179 for the season to watch the games I can't watch on TV...and tonight I can't watch on TV in my region and GameCentre says sorry blacked out too.

So what exactly am i paying for again?

I take it this was a good game for some bubble players? Leivo looked good and Ozi was solid too? Really happy for Josh!

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
What a mistake it was getting rid of Martin.. A preseason game and guys are trying to fight Kadri, Dermott and serionsly Conner Brown. Its only preseason, I wonder who people will try to fight next game Marner? Oh yeah they can take cheap shots because we will just score.. Well scoring makes it worse when its 6-2. Dumb trade moving Martin with a team that can run up the score like this

Reactions: Duffman955

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
I'm not trying to be picky but you could've atleast gotten one f***ing point this game MITCH.

Reactions: dsred

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
What a mistake it was getting rid of Martin.. A preseason game and guys are trying to fight Kadri, Dermott and serionsly Conner Brown. Its only preseason, I wonder who people will try to fight next game Marner? Oh yeah they can take cheap shots because we will just score.. Well scoring makes it worse when its 6-2. Dumb trade moving Martin with a team that can run up the score like this
Umm hello? Maybe we won 6-2 because we have no Martins.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Leivo was awesome tonight but the question is will it enough? once Nylander signs I'm not sure where Leivo fits

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Leivo was awesome tonight but the question is will it enough? once Nylander signs I'm not sure where Leivo fits
Leivo goes down to the third line. Ennis is a great player but Leivo brings more skills, grit and size with the same type of production.

Reactions: Lauro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad