Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Jackets Game 5 | August 9th 8pm RSN | SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! WINNER TAKE ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
If he broke the bubble, have to imagine he's out for tomorrow.

On the bench it looked like something was bothering his neck in the replay... Wonder what the MRI is for
I wish someone would confirm that he left the bubble for that MRI, because he's playing tomorrow that wouldn't be fair since Muzzin was not allowed to play in the remainder of the series if he was healthy.

Reactions: BayStBullies

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
I wish someone would confirm that he left the bubble for that MRI, because he's playing tomorrow that wouldn't be fair since Muzzin was not allowed to play in the remainder of the series if he was healthy.

true the media tracked every movement muzzin made. you'd think we'd get to hear if werenski had to leave or not.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
Why is there so much controversy over this call? It's a clear penalty, and why in god's name would Rielly want to lead into the boards with his feet given his injury history this season? The amount of whining I've seen over this fair call is hilarious.

Were all of these folks whining over the phantom slashing call on Kapanen that ultimately led to Muzzin's injury? Of course not.
Because there is a belief perpetuated by the officiating that teams like Columbus should be called off a different rulebook in the playoffs. Except if their opponents infringe on these new rules themselves.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
The Jones-Werenski pair is top stuff, itd be a shame for hockey fans if he doesnt play. Great for Leafs fans though.

Shooter14

57 years now and still hoping.
Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys get all your stuff done this weekend, keep your wife, girlfriend, partner,whoever,happy and satisfied before game time. Have your refreshments and snacks ready. This is going to feel like your first time doing it!! Exciting. The leafs need all our support. Call in sick on Monday if it goes to overtime. Go leafs go

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Being TWS just seems like it would be a lot of work

He's like your one friend who got dumped 3 years ago but still posts lyrics from Jude Law and a Semester Abroad on Facebook every time he gets blitzed off that second Angry Orchard
I would feel bad if it wasn't so obsessive and weird. That dude needs some serious help.

Reactions: LeafChief

Fonzieleaf

Jul 8, 2013
Collingwood, Ontario
Does anyone else notice the toronto bench looks and acts professional on the bench with their suits and Columbus staff are a lot more casual with their attire and look like dinks?

jaric1862

Jan 14, 2014
What did Werenski hurt? I saw that they were taping his wrist earlier in the series but the collision he was involved in right before he left didn’t look like his wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad