Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Jackets Game 5 | August 9th 8pm RSN | SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! WINNER TAKE ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Leafs have to be in prime position today as its going to be hard for Columbus to recover after that soul crushing, epic, once in a century collapse.

I had Leafs in 5 in my playoff bracket so things are looking real good.

Hopefully Leafs Cinderella comeback has a happy ending.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
We finally broke through Korpisalo after he stunned us game 1. Took a game and a half to solve him. Then the floodgates opened and we carried that into Game 3 (before Elvis came in, shut us down, and they came back). Elvis got almost a game and a half as well of stone walling us before we solved him there for a never before seen comeback by our boys. Do the floodgates carry over? We suddenly made Elvis look small. I have much more confidence knowing we've solved both of them now. It's so mental with goaltenders. Feeling like they can't be beat, or our players feeling like they can't get one by. We got passed Korpisalo's hot streak and it carried over to the next game. Same should happen now with Elvis. GLG!

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Columbus is finished. I’ve seen this many times before in many sports. Somehow, someway Toronto figured out what the f*** was going on in the last few minutes of that game and Columbus had absolutely no answers. The way more skilled team is now going to play with a level of grit. You could see it last night. Columbus as the game went on got less and less quality opportunities. Toronto skating circles around them and getting good looks.

First season as a Leaf fan I see. Welcome to a whole world of unimaginable twists of fate.

Reactions: Jmo89 and rumman

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
I know it won't happen but can we please dress Sandin? Or just go with 5 D like we basically did in overtime? Marincin is so bad

Reactions: ToMaLe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad