Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Jackets Game 5 | August 9th 8pm RSN | SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! WINNER TAKE ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
upload_2020-8-8_14-21-0.gif

Ok ok ok time to get back at it and focus up. An improbable game 4 comeback has the Leafs a game away from a series win and moving on to the round of 16. Will they do it? God I hope so.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
View attachment 359127

Ok ok ok time to get back at it and focus up. An improbable game 4 comeback has the Leafs a game away from a series win and moving on to the round of 16. Will they do it? God I hope so.
This team is the blue balls buds. They love to tease and fail to put out. Learn to half expect it and you will be ok for another 53 years if necessary.

Reactions: theTTC and 7even

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
I actually really like this Columbus team, it’s refreshing not playing the Bruins, who I absolutely loathe.

I want Toronto to win, and I think they will pull this out, but if CBJ moves on this won’t leave the bitter taste in my mouth that losing to Boston does.

Also, after yesterday’s comeback win, I have a lot more confidence in this group as a core over the next couple of years.

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
I’m starting to wonder if this is all real or are we being manipulated? Up three goals, lose. Next night, down three goals, win. More like the script of a wrestling saga than hockey, just missing Sweet Daddy Siki and The Sheik.
Will have to prepare some serious alcohol to survive this one.
Go leafs go!

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
I actually really like this Columbus team, it’s refreshing not playing the Bruins, who I absolutely loathe.

I want Toronto to win, and I think they will pull this out, but if CBJ moves on this won’t leave the bitter taste in my mouth that losing to Boston does.

Also, after yesterday’s comeback win, I have a lot more confidence in this group as a core over the next couple of years.
They're as dirty as the Bruins; but, less physically intimidating. It's a good test for the real thing, that will not tire out the team.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Our friend TWS was over in the CBJ board trying to suck up to them and said Rielly dove. They told him Rielly didn’t dive and it was a legit call :laugh:

I knew I liked CBJ fans

Yea saw that too....

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
If we pull it off does anyone know who we play in the first round?

It's Boston isn't it

Nope, if we pull it off, we'll be seeded 7th since the Habs will be 8th (Islanders and Canes had a higher points percentage when the season came to an end so they'll be 5th and 6th). So as the 7th seed, we'll play seed #2 which will be either the Bolts or the Flyers, they play each other tonight so the loser of that game is who we (or the Jackets) play in the first best-of-seven round.

Reactions: HamiltonNHL

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
Our friend TWS was over in the CBJ board trying to suck up to them and said Rielly dove. They told him Rielly didn’t dive and it was a legit call :laugh:

I knew I liked CBJ fans

Yeah there’s no way that was a dive. Maybe staying down and appearing for a second or two like he was legit hurt was a bit of tiny embellishment, but the way he put his stick into the skate blade as they were stopping, there’s nobody in the league who stays on their feet in that situation.

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
Does anybody have a clue of Muzzins condition, I can't find any updates of his condition, the only info available is that he came back into the bubble on Wednesday. If his condition is good enough to play, today is day 4 of quarantine so with regards to that, he should be playing tomorrow.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina

I knew I liked CBJ fans

Being TWS just seems like it would be a lot of work

He's like your one friend who got dumped 3 years ago but still posts lyrics from Jude Law and a Semester Abroad on Facebook every time he gets blitzed off that second Angry Orchard

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Nope, if we pull it off, we'll be seeded 7th since the Habs will be 8th (Islanders and Canes had a higher points percentage when the season came to an end so they'll be 5th and 6th). So as the 7th seed, we'll play seed #2 which will be either the Bolts or the Flyers, they play each other tonight so the loser of that game is who we (or the Jackets) play in the first best-of-seven round.

Thanks man!

I think I'd rather have Tampa tbh, Flyers scare me this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad