Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign Enroth to a 1 year 750k deal.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
You miss understood my point. I was saying if it had been a 2-year instead of 1-year he could have been exposed.

Will anyone lose sleep if we lost one of Sparks/Bibeau in the expansion draft? I sure as hell wouldn't.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Right from Captain Lou's mouth...

"If you look at the number of back to backs that we have, I think we are around the top of the league. I think it’s around 20-plus. I think you’ll see Jhonas playing a minimum of 20. Mike and I have spoken about that. You never put that in cement. You never know what the situation is. And also, Freddie has not really had a complete season where he played 82 games, or 70 games. We have to respect that. I’ve had experience with that when Cory Schneider was in a similar situation, although Freddie has played more coming into the starting role than Cory did. You have to be careful with that. That is a process. You have to respect that as far as getting used to playing that. Also, this year is a unique year with the World Cup. Also, the way the new rule is with reference to a couple of breaks in the year – one in particular that we have, added to the All-Star break. Having said all that, he’ll be in at least a minimum of 20, 22, 24 games."

https://mapleleafshotstove.com/2016...th-mark-hunters-promotion-brandon-prusts-pto/

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Will anyone lose sleep if we lost one of Sparks/Bibeau in the expansion draft? I sure as hell wouldn't.

I feel like everyone is taking crazy pills. Why would Enroth on a 2 year deal protect Sparks or Bibeau? I keep saying this. Exposing Enroth to the expansion draft doesn't make a hill of beans difference. Sparks, for example, will be eligible, and our only protection slot will be used on Andersen.

PIT can't just trade for Kieth Kincaid, expose him to the draft, and thus keep MAF and Murray! We will expose every player that meets the draft criteria, unless we use a protection spot on them.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
I feel like everyone is taking crazy pills. Why would Enroth on a 2 year deal protect Sparks or Bibeau? I keep saying this. Exposing Enroth to the expansion draft doesn't make a hill of beans difference. Sparks, for example, will be eligible, and our only protection slot will be used on Andersen.

PIT can't just trade for Kieth Kincaid, expose him to the draft, and thus keep MAF and Murray! We will expose every player that meets the draft criteria, unless we use a protection spot on them.

In fact signing Enrich to a 1 year deal would actually protect him if there is an unspoken agreement he will resign.

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012

Vegas has to draft at least 3 goalies when the goalie position is the least to worry about. They can get 2 good UFA goalies so the drafted goalies are not really needed.
Some teams might not expose quality in the draft, for example Calgary, so the best for Vegas would be to use a goalie draft pick on Calgary, if they want to sign UFA goalies.

Preisst*

Jun 11, 2008
Western Canada
I didn't watch the Money Cup exhibition games today but I just saw the highlights of the Sweden Finland game. Enroth let in 3 goals on 13 shots and at least 2 of them were Bernier Soft.

Still not to late to sign Ramo or hope that Glass wins the job in TC.

Enroth is not an NHL caliber goalie.

Pholus

May 23, 2014
I didn't watch the Money Cup exhibition games today but I just saw the highlights of the Sweden Finland game. Enroth let in 3 goals on 13 shots and at least 2 of them were Bernier Soft.

Still not to late to sign Ramo or hope that Glass wins the job in TC.

Enroth is not an NHL caliber goalie.

Uh oh, 3 goals on 13 shots? What a bum! Based on that, I don't see how Glass could not be better than Enroth!! After all, 1 exhibition game is a much better sample for evaluation of his ability than his previous 6 season of play in the NHL... :help:

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Uh oh, 3 goals on 13 shots? What a bum! Based on that, I don't see how Glass could not be better than Enroth!! After all, 1 exhibition game is a much better sample for evaluation of his ability than his previous 6 season of play in the NHL... :help:

Especially considering he was throw in cold at the ~30:00 mark, and it's September 8th.... what an over the top post.

Preisst*

Jun 11, 2008
Western Canada

I feel sad for you that you need to focus on the # of shots. If you would have seen the Bernier Soft goals you might understand. As it is that's okay. Good for you.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Oh no not at all man gone with them fools.

We have a decent goalie core now on that bounce back. Looking through the magnifying glass it's really alright right there.

ForSpareParts*

Dude,

How did he play last night? Is he relaxed and sharp?

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Legit pile of ****. Cost the team another loss. 0 and 4 now with the worst save % in NHL and worst GAA in NHL

This peice of **** has to go

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
A lot of people looking bad in this thread. Not me naturally, but many others.

Hopefully Enroth turns it around to become the solid backup people in here were expecting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad