Feb 27, 2008
Seems more like stone slinging to me ...Lol

giphy.gif

Reactions: topshelf15

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Wolanin has strung a couple of nice games together. When you can be a difference maker like that, you will get opportunities regardless of other deficiencies.

Always great to beat the leafs but knowing that their fans came into the game expecting an easy win and a big offensive performance only to fall flat on their face makes it so much better.

Last edited:

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Great game, and Toronto’s forwards were well controlled tonight. The players really wanted to win this game, and you could see it by the way they battled for loose pucks and board work.

Nilsson was a rock. But the mobility of our defence, minus Chabot and Brännström, was impressive. These guys will get better.

Ottawa can drag themselves out of 31st.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Again with only 10 minutes and change for Duclair...

I guess Crawford really doesn't care for his defensive game at all.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Me before having a little looksie at the Leafs GDT:
giphy.gif

So, having read a few pages of their post-game thread, what amazes me is how fast they've turned on Babcock AND Dubas already. They were literally both gods up until a few weeks ago and now they're calling for their heads lol.

Never change Leafs fans. Always a good source of entertainment.

Reactions: Beville

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Our win has us feeling like

LOL!!!

First of all, Marchand’s game winner was sick!!! My wife and I cheered like crazy then laughed our asses off when we saw the celebration. Only Marshy...

Secondly, I love coming here to the Sens board. You guys post the funniest sh*t. If I ever get to Ottawa for a game, I hope I run into some of you guys.

You deserve better from your ownership, but I think Ottawa is a great hockey city and I’m rooting for you. Good luck the rest of the way.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
They should've kept McElhinney. But, everyone on that team is to blame tonight
They don’t play like a team at all. 3-4 hardos try to do everything by themselves. Toronto media pumped them up to a point that they have nothing left to do but fail.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
LOL!!!

First of all, Marchand’s game winner was sick!!! My wife and I cheered like crazy then laughed our asses off when we saw the celebration. Only Marshy...

Secondly, I love coming here to the Sens board. You guys post the funniest sh*t. If I ever get to Ottawa for a game, I hope I run into some of you guys.

You deserve better from your ownership, but I think Ottawa is a great hockey city and I’m rooting for you. Good luck the rest of the way.
Will be pulling for the B’s if you guys play the Laffs

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
LOL!!!

Ok but if you come and don't talk like one of these characters I will be disappointed

Last edited:

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
So, having read a few pages of their post-game thread, what amazes me is how fast they've turned on Babcock AND Dubas already. They were literally both gods up until a few weeks ago and now they're calling for their heads lol.

Never change Leafs fans. Always a good source of entertainment.
Leafs Nation is caustic as f***. Sure like the team or whatever...but everything else is straight up offensive to all of your senses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad