L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Me before having a little looksie at the Leafs GDT:
giphy.gif

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
In three years we will have the best defense core in the league. We will be scary to play against.
Chabot
Brannstrom
Ceci
Wolanin
Demelo
Jaros
Boro
Harpur

Next year. I think thats workable

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Must be a tough night for Kypreos. He'll probably go home and kick the dog

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
That was the funnest game ive seen Ottawa play vs Toronto in a while.

Say what you will but Demelo has been so good for us, top 4 play the entire season.

Wolanin looked like a legit top 2/3 guy out there tonight. He's gonna be real good.
Also the Sens forwards worked on defense as well. Most Leaf forwards play a 100 foot game!

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Actually the Senators played a very simple game. Just got the puck out of their own end without turning it over to often.

I thought the Sens could have shot the puck more as well. Tried to make a play vs shooting it and hung on too long a few times. I'd like them to simplify that part as well.. If everyone knows they will shoot it when they get in a shooting position, and the others go to the net to sniff out a rebound .. they'll score more and turn it over less.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Thats all they really should be focused on ,hard work and few mistakes...We just dont have the skill to ramp it up

They made a fair amount of mistakes but Nilsson was there.

He had to deal with some pretty dangerous chances from open guys in high quality areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad