Post-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sens - 7pm - on almost every channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
LOL!!!

First of all, Marchand’s game winner was sick!!! My wife and I cheered like crazy then laughed our asses off when we saw the celebration. Only Marshy...

Secondly, I love coming here to the Sens board. You guys post the funniest sh*t. If I ever get to Ottawa for a game, I hope I run into some of you guys.

You deserve better from your ownership, but I think Ottawa is a great hockey city and I’m rooting for you. Good luck the rest of the way.

I've always liked Bruins fans.. Cheers!

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
And Lajoie... I don't think its ideal. Unless Brannstrom starts knocking down the door I'd keep him in Belleville. Not sure what the Sens will do.. they seemed to favor Lajoie over Wolanin and even sent him down late to play meaningful games unfortunately he was hurt. Lajoie looked like he needed some time down there by the time they sent him down as well .. so hard to figure out what these guys will do and what factors in. Wolanin is getting a really good opportiunity to play more minutes with Chabot going down. So far he is taking advantage.

Brannstrom is considered the "big prize" from the Stone deal so I am sure he will be given every opportunity to make Dorion look good.

Right, i forgot Lajoie on my list. Next year everyone has this year under their belt. This year we were starting the year with an historical lack of NHL experience. next year it'll be a "young d" and that in itself should be helpfull.

You've seen Brannstromm play in Belleville. That's more than me. All i can say and hope is that a 15 OA pick that's played men's hockey for years and spent a year acclimatizing to NA ice...i think most teams would be expecting him to step in / making space for him.

I thini were looking ok on the back end.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
So, having read a few pages of their post-game thread, what amazes me is how fast they've turned on Babcock AND Dubas already. They were literally both gods up until a few weeks ago and now they're calling for their heads lol.

Never change Leafs fans. Always a good source of entertainment.

They've been complaining about Babcock over their for years. The standard complaints: too much reliance on his pet vets, why doesn't this guy get more ice etc.

Reactions: Variable26

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
always fun to beat the leafs even if we in 31st place... leafs always had the most arrogant fan base :P

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
What a shame the SENS didn't wear green....

53502742_10155808662040583_2221472671651069952_n.jpg

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Totally forgot about Lajoie,but yeah that left side is crowded for sure...But internal competition is a good thing for these kids for now...And good on Wolanin for stepping up
Wolanin said in an interview he thinks he can play right just needs consistent reps. Considering he only started playing D 4 seasons ago and his obvious skill i think they should try him there. What do they have to lose? He is still learning the position and probably is less set in his ways than Lajoie, Brannstrom and Chabot.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
For the first time in a long time, I really enjoyed watching a Sens game.
And it’s obvious that the Leafs are having some sort of internal issue and we caught them on a bad night but still. Some of our young players looked really good.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
They must have either left early of been kind of quiet by the end of the game !

About 50% of them left early. We were like see ya!

I mean we know our team sucks and is AHL level right now. But your Stanley Cup contending team (at least that's what the media tells us) can't even beat them! What does that say!? And two of our best players were out... No Chabot, No White.

Honestly Sens looked like the better team for a good chunk of that game. And I wasnt expecting that

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

I mean we know our team sucks and is AHL level right now. But your Stanley Cup contending team (at least that's what the media tells us) can't even beat them! What does that say!? And two of our best players were out... No Chabot, No White.

Honestly Sens looked like the better team for a good chunk of that game. And I wasnt expecting that

Chabot was holding us back all season. :sarcasm:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Your team will come back. Last night the Sens were clearly the better team.

I am not sure the B's will make it out of the first round. Team is missing 5 of their players . It has been a tough year for injuries. Toronto has some very good players so no B's fan should expect any easy games.

I just want some of our young players to get some playoff experience.

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
Years ago I went to a Sens vs Leafs game and the blue bitches were out in force. Leafs took a 2-0 lead and they were being as obnoxious as f***, calling out to us, pointing and laughing, draping their huge Leaf flags over our faces. Then it came, the pizza line went nuts and the Sens reeled off 8 straight goals. The laughers/pointers/flag bitches left at 6-2 so shouted “see ya, thanks for coming out!” and one of them went ballistic. Luckily he did this next to a security guard who just wrapped his arms around his waist and pushed him down the concourse tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad