Post-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sens - 7pm - on almost every channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfstheman

Jul 2, 2009
His excuse was his teammates didn't make him emotional enough or something.
More like his teammates didnt show any emotion. The sens got over 40 shots and many high danger shots, with our lineup that should not have happened. The laffs defense game was attrocious as wellas a poor game from sparks

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Loved watching the Leafs get their asses kicked in our building in front of so many stinking Leaf fans by the worse team in the NHL this yr. As I have said since the beginning of the season the Leafs are so soft & will have their heads handed to them against a bigger tougher team that hits to hurt & they will have no response. These are not your parents Leaf teams, they are small & soft & very vulnerable to tougher teams. Also enjoyed watching Babcock's smug grin get wiped off his face, they should fire him if he doesn't make the playoffs. :laugh:

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

Big deal, Dan. They are keeping our coffers full. Thank you Leafs and Hab-nots.

0527bc28f813a648263fbde9a0028ffb247e7d-wide-thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I assume you live in the west end, then. I can totally see how you'd think this if you are in places like Kanata & Barhaven.

Everything west of the Rideau river is predominantly English. Everything east of the Rideau & North of the Ottawa rivers are predominantly French or at least fluently bilingual.

Your last sentence is incorrect. There are many French - speaking people east of the Rideau but not all of the people east of the Rideau are French or fluently bilingual. There are quite a few people east of the Rideau who are unilingual English. I agree in general that the west end is primarily or in the majority English and English-speaking, and that the east end has many French and French-speaking people.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Most amazing thing I ever heard Cherry say was on St Patrick’s day many years ago.

Paraphrasing here “big shout out to all the Irish out there!! I’m not talking about those in Ireland blowing each other up but the real Irish boys in Boston, New York and Chicago”.

Ron’s face was classic.

Cherry is a good 5 years into senility. He is showing signs of not being able to get his thoughts out in complete logical sentences and his memory is starting to fade. Happens to most of us. I am not immune at this time. :)

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
What the **** is the point of the drop pass ? Stop it.

The Sens are using it far too much. It seems that it is virtually the only approach they take. Too predictable. Need some skilled offensive puck- carriers to spice it up but the GM traded them away to make the team “vastly improved”!

Reactions: DrEasy

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Which begs the question is what do they do next season?

Do they just ride Anderson all season and let him take all the losses considering the Sens will probably lose a ton of games next season as well? Do they try to re-sign Nilsson or do they try to sign another goalie?

No way do i want any of our young goalie prospects playing behind the team next season.

I am not opposed to one of the young prospects backing up Anderson as that prospect would get to play 20 to 30 NHL games and thus gain experience and development.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
That's what is most funny.

probably 99% of these fans were coming to the game without even thinking it might be possible of losing. Now they get outplayed, outshot and got 6 goals against lol

I think all the Sens posters on this board had the same expectation. I did. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->