GDT: Leafs @ Senators Pre-season game 2 TSN4 &5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisCall

Jun 25, 2012
JOY
Tonight we get to watch hockey on a network that is actually good at what it does.
It's a national tragedy they didn't win the broadcasting rights.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Only person wrong here is you, but I love crushing the try hards so why not.

Today- Shoulder Injury
Calder cup final- shoulder injury
April 4th- lower body injury

Then you add the leg injuries from 2016 and there you have it 5 injuries

But noooooo totally a non issue, thats what they said about lupul too. You need to get your due diligence level way up, stop relying on others.
I used to think you were a good poster, but you've been ridiculous lately.
First of all, that only adds up to 4 injuries.
Secondly, aren't they all minor injuries that didn't have much impact? I don't think anything kept him out long.

Reactions: stickty111

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
I honestly feel like part of the reason he's still here is to give Oz another Russian that can answer questions and help him out. Zaitsev can't always be around.
I'd guess that it's a learning experience. He isn't really competing for a spot, but he is there for the experience, for the practices and to get a sense of the habits of established players.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I'd guess that it's a learning experience. He isn't really competing for a spot, but he is there for the experience, for the practices and to get a sense of the habits of established players.
yeah this is how I see it as well, although it'd still be great for him to see him get into a game. Having players like Tavares and Marleau rubbing off on our youth is really only a good thing though, as well as coaching from Babcock

member 262271

You know it's a game day on hf when people are arguing. No wait, it can also be a regular day!

Reactions: ECanuck

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
JOY
Tonight we get to watch hockey on a network that is actually good at what it does.

Nothing wrong with last night? I liked bartlett, the only issue was the camera and sportsnet didn’t choose that it was a small rink camera goes where ever it will fit

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
JOY
I agree with you but I'll give sportsnet credit where it's due. They got rid of romanuk, Millen and millard.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
JOY
They weren't awarded national rights due to their city-specific name (i.e. Toronto Sports Network)

:sarcasm:

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I agree with you but I'll give sportsnet credit where it's due. They got rid of romanuk, Millen and millard.

What was so bad last night? They had no choice with the camera?

Are you talking about intermission? Outside of kypereos I like the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad