GDT: Leafs @ Senators Pre-season game 2 TSN4 &5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="da" dir="ltr"><a href="#Leafs hashtag on Twitter">#Leafs</a> lines at morning skate (at Ottawa tonight):<br><br>Marleau-Matthews-Ennis<br>Johnsson-Lindholm-Kapanen<br>Jooris--Engvall<br>Clune-Brooks-Bracco<br><br>Marincin-Zaitsev<br>Gardiner-LoVerde<br>Rosen-Carrick<br>Liljegren-Sandin<br><br>Andersen<br>Pickard</p>&mdash; Kristen Shilton (@kristen_shilton) <a href="">September 19, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="da" dir="ltr"><a href="#Leafs hashtag on Twitter">#Leafs</a> lines at morning skate (at Ottawa tonight):<br><br>Marleau-Matthews-Ennis<br>Johnsson-Lindholm-Kapanen<br>Jooris--Engvall<br>Clune-Brooks-Bracco<br><br>Marincin-Zaitsev<br>Gardiner-LoVerde<br>Rosen-Carrick<br>Liljegren-Sandin<br><br>Andersen<br>Pickard</p>&mdash; Kristen Shilton (@kristen_shilton) <a href="">September 19, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reactions: Liminality

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Beaten to it.
I like the Gauthier-Engvall pairing, hope it continues to work well.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
So they're going to be playing LoVerde and Marincin over Sandin and Liljegren.

Ugh.

I think it will be so Liljegren and Sandin don't push for a roster spot they did it with timashov (I think) last year if they play 4 or 5 really good games the noise to keep them up will be hard to stop not playing them is one way to avoid that, especially with Liljegren

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
So they're going to be playing LoVerde and Marincin over Sandin and Liljegren.

Ugh.

Yeah, I would definitely prefer to see the latter pair in action. Oh well, I'm sure they'll get their chance.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
I think it will be so Liljegren and Sandin don't push for a roster spot they did it with timashov (I think) last year if they play 4 or 5 really good games the noise to keep them up will be hard to stop not playing them is one way to avoid that, especially with Liljegren
Yeah, I would definitely prefer to see the latter pair in action. Oh well, I'm sure they'll get their chance.

After posting that I remembered Gardiner had a baby yesterday. Might just be practicing to get reps in, and that's why he's with LoVerde.

Fingers crossed.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Why is Richard Cline and Colin Greening getting into the game. These guys have no shot at making the roster would rather see SDA in. Also lilijgren and sandin should be playing over the 2 ahlers

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Quite interested in seeing Rosen 2nite, Borgman was arguably the best Dman on the ice last night, both of these two could end up being on the regular season roster

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Jt scores 2, matty needs 3, hes going to want to show 91 whos boss.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Jake + his Wife had a Baby! congrats
(and this is why i call bull crap with the whole "you can't be invisible in Toronto.". did anyone know he was married or expecting? nooopee).

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
(and this is why i call bull crap with the whole "you can't be invisible in Toronto.". did anyone know he was married or expecting? nooopee).

Well he and the Leafs that went posted on social media about their wedding.

Also, Henny was the one who posted the tweet about Jake's baby:

Reactions: Burnie97

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Our bottom pair battle is very interesting right now:

Dermott, Borgman, Ozhiganov, Rosen, Carrick, Holl

Should be fun to watch them fight it out

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017

I think it was on Leafs Lunch yesterday that I heard about it, but no, I didn’t know he was expecting a baby before that.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Really?
I follow nothing on social media and even I saw the wedding pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad