GDT: Leafs @ Senators Pre-season game 2 TSN4 &5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
I hope Matthews and Ennis have an unreal game and go all BFF bro hugs after every goal so Willie gets sad and signs

Reactions: kesleaf

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Wait..Babcock didn't elect to say "upper body" injury? Folks I think the gamblers are going to get their way after all.

who gives a shit? gamblers can lose all their money for all I care, I don't gamble too much but I do like to know their injuries its important so wild speculation doesn't run rampant too. Imagine MAtthews got an upper body injury this season and they said "upper body" speculation would run about another concussion he is concussion prone etc etc circus around the leafs. all to find out he has a bruised pectoral

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
Patrick Marleau was a .72 points per game while with the Sharks. He had a .57 points per game last year. Ennis is at .52 points per game in his career. Which was .56 per game while in Buffallo.
Who were the best players they played with? Marleau has had some great teammates. The best Buffalo offered Ennis? Thomas Vanek, Jack Eichel, Tim Connolly, Jason Pominville...
good players, not great.
Just like one could expect Marleau to improve from his .57 points/game last year, Ennis could even be improving on his .56 when he was with Buffallo. We've see Kadri and Bozak turn in .53 points per game seasons, and they hit .92 and .84 respectively as well. When you're playing with an on-fire Lupul or Kessel makes a difference. When you play with Matthews makes a difference.
Nylander has almost tied, but hasn't broken Clarke MacArther's single season points per game. .75 points/game is not out of the question for Marleau... or Ennis.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I'll be at the game tonight. Looking forward to seeing some of the kids and of course Big Papi :thumbu:

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
who gives a ****? gamblers can lose all their money for all I care, I don't gamble too much but I do like to know their injuries its important so wild speculation doesn't run rampant too. Imagine MAtthews got an upper body injury this season and they said "upper body" speculation would run about another concussion he is concussion prone etc etc circus around the leafs. all to find out he has a bruised pectoral

Ya I'm not unhappy about it just a comment really.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
You follow the guy at all? hes had 4-5 injuries already post junior. Keep up morgs.

I'm more than aware who Dermott is. Lupul couldn't stay healthy and only twice played more than 60 games (69, 66) in his 6 years with the Leafs. The other 4? - 28, 16, 55, 46.

Dermott's minor injuries don't even come close to "Lupul". More like a Seguin type record.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Wrong again.
Only person wrong here is you, but I love crushing the try hards so why not.

Today- Shoulder Injury
Calder cup final- shoulder injury
April 4th- lower body injury

Then you add the leg injuries from 2016 and there you have it 5 injuries

But noooooo totally a non issue, thats what they said about lupul too. You need to get your due diligence level way up, stop relying on others.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Only person wrong here is you, but I love crushing the try hards so why not.

Today- Shoulder Injury
Calder cup final- shoulder injury
April 4th- lower body injury

Then you add the leg injuries from 2016 and there you have it 5 injuries

But noooooo totally a non issue, thats what they said about lupul too. You need to get your due diligence level way up, stop relying on others.

I don't believe in the term "injury prone" I think some people's tolerance to certain injuries are higher than others. I think almost every player deals with multiple injuries during the year. But some are able to play through, some aren't. It also depends on the severity of the injury as well.

If it's just soreness then there isn't much to worry about. Might be a maintance day

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Marleau - Matthews - Ennis
Johnsson - Lindholm - Kapanen
Greening - Brooks - Bracco
Engvall - Gauthier - Jooris

Gardiner - Zaitsev
Rosen - Carrick
Sandin - Liljegren

Freddy
Pickard

Anyone heard something else?
Man the leafs are an entertaining bunch. This lineup every bit as good as last night

Reactions: kb and Morgs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $200.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland