GDT: Leafs @ Senators Pre-season game 2 TSN4 &5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Even if he does hold out a few games into the season, Ennis will be fine there temporarily. Mixing more than one line around waiting for Nylander will do more harm then good imo
I get where you are coming from, but I still think the leafs should try to ice the best possible lineup every night and to me that involves promoting the best players to fill in. I doubt Nylander will miss much time due to holding out, if any, but Kappy is still the best replacement. Plus he might have to fill in if Nylander gets hurt/sick this season

Schooner

Sep 19, 2017
I get where you are coming from, but I still think the leafs should try to ice the best possible lineup every night and to me that involves promoting the best players to fill in. I doubt Nylander will miss much time due to holding out, if any, but Kappy is still the best replacement. Plus he might have to fill in if Nylander gets hurt/sick this season

Even if Kappy does end up needing to fill in for injuries, he still has to earn it just as much as anyone else. He hasn't even played a full NHL season yet, knowing Babcocks habits it shouldn't be surprising

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
It's one thing to have Ennis on the top line in a preseason game. Now if Nylander is still not signed before the season opener than it becomes a serious discussion on who should be playing with Matthews and Marleau.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
If we start losing games because Ennis is stuck with Matthews I will care then. But if they decide to use him as a stop gap and we are still winning I do not and will not care. Just keep winning.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Y'all recognize how intelligent muthas shanahan, dubas and babckcok and them is no? They is dressing that salade correctamundo like eevyday preseason. All night long. We got them amigos like rich clune and last night clark doing his thang and defending our fools, real hard. Borowiechki might injur some dorks everyday. He gettin em fools, real hard. So we is intelligently dressing that salade right. Putting Clune in, he don't give a flying F. Putting Clark in, he don't give a dirt. They is killing peeps if they stepping on stones. Y'all better recognize.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Most excited for the Lily and Sandin to play

Also interested to see how Lindholm looks, and how Engvall, Bracco Goat, and Brooks do.

Carrick needs to have a strong game and I'd like to see Zaitsev start of well too.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
does Dion hit?
does Jake hit?

go from there

you're suggesting I made some kind of juvenile homophobic joke, I can assure you I certainly did not
I thought we were talking about "scoring". Dion can't hit the net, but Jake can. That was my joke. lol

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Like, Clune might freakin eat Tkachuk's nose tonight. Y'all better see to that one. Babcock knows how to dress that salade right. Shanahan has that phone aaight. Clune ain't giving a dirt bout none that. If a tkachuk wants to play that pesty thang dirt, Clune is eating that thang up real hard. He giving that tongue straight up mayne. See to it. Get yo cameras ready NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad