Post-Game Talk: Leafs @ Senators - 1/21/2015 - Healy/Karlsson BFF Edition

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
And remember: it's not how you look that counts when streaking, it's the enthusiasm.

My college roommate did that at a football game. Based on the charges he faced and how easily they found him. Appearance does matter. I suggest wearing tights over your face :sarcasm:

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
Back from the game. Karlsson so good.

But it was terrifying watching the Leafs pull themselves back into it after ripping them to shreds in the 1st.

The EnigmatiC Soul*

MacLean does this in a loss.... "Burn him at the stake"

Cameron does this in a win.. "A display of tactical genius"

:sarcasm:

Not once did Condra or Pageau get any real or meaningful ice time with Maclean. THe only time Pageau did in the playoffs was because of injuries.

Maclean won the Jack not because of his coaching, but because of the heart the team had. Evident in the fact that he didn't even try giving any of the young guys really any good chances last year. Greening/Neil/Smith FTW!!!

Maclean was not a good coach, is not a good coach, and will not ever be a good coach. He's like Carlyle, his style was good in the old days. He's an old timer. The game has passed his mentality by.

Karlsson2Turris*

I found myself being very angry about the ice time distribution tonight. Too much Gryba and not enough Zib-line.

They got into penalty trouble but still...

Agreed.

Gryba has been beyond brutal lately. Phillips has actually been solid, however. I wouldn't mind seeing Gryba come out for Boro (assuming Boro can play RD...)

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Gryba wasn't very good tonight but I did laugh at the end of the game when he's behind his own net and just said F it and rang it around the boards instead of trying to make a breakout play. That summed up his night.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I told y'all I'd do this if we won.. It's a late dinner for you guys tonight.

ChocolateLeclaire

cape-cod-crowXX.jpg

Icelevel

crowplate.jpg

Lethal

Eat-Crow-300x336.jpg
<-- because Kessel's fat.

Chip Chipperson

images.jpeg

Zeeman32

crow.jpg

Senators65

EatCrow.gif

:sarcasm:

Tastes like chicken...

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Turris and Mac 1G 1A, 18 shots and a combined -4 in their past 5 games.

Time to step it up guys...

EK 4G 25 shots +3 in his past 5. Keep it up Kaptain!

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Just came back from that game, I chirped so many ****ing leaf fans during that game and on the bus, I don't know how my head isn't bruised up.

Edit, I also got to meet Neil Patrick Harris (hf poster) forgot what he looks like tho, it was early.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Turris and Mac need a #1 center.

Once we solve our #1 center issue, watch Turris and Mac improve greatly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad