Jun 14, 2010
yes
fAcqCj7.gif

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Thank you Karlsson, Andy.
Would have been nice if we played a full 60 minutes, but I won't complain about a win, and it was a back to back.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Wouldn't an icing when your goalie is pulled mean you have to have six players out, and therefore can't have your goalie out?

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
EK is back. So electrifying watching him play

Been saying it for the last 12 games approx.

Exciting to watch he's my favorite player to watch since P.Bure. Remember waking up to see if Bure scored man I am freaking pumped when Karlsson gets an assist.

I am sad that Cameron used Gryba at the end even though he had a terribad game and Karlsson had a superb one. Also disappointed at Methot if he had his head up at the end D to D and Karl hatty.

Anyway, my selfish side. Sick game by Karlsson

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
He was deserving. If we get beast Karlsson..... Still 36 games left to catch up.

Karlsson dominated the game in every possible way.
Phaneuf looked like a joke compared to karl and i'm saying this as someone who doesnt hate phaneuf. Slewfoot, cross check well the guys down ,then jumping him before he gets him gloves off and punching him in the head well hes on his knees.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
The good: Andy, EK, Hoffman, Ryan, Stone, MM9 and Pageau.

The bad: Turris, MacA, Chiasson, GRYBA.

Phillips needs to play next game because Wier and Gryba are so fugly together.

Happy we got the win, but not with the effort. Still, on a back to back, you take them as they come I guess.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Couldn't watch most of the game. The ice time amongst the top lines were pretty low. Any specific reason why? Or just rolling 4 lines?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad