Post-Game Talk: Leafs @ Senators - 1/21/2015 - Healy/Karlsson BFF Edition

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I'm so happy we beat the leafs. and TBH I'm glad it was closer.

we need to meet in the playoffs.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I want to give you an infraction for stealing my joke....

That might get me banned, I forget how many infractions I have now, so my fate is in your hands! Or maybe they fell off, I'm not really sure anymore. I think if I have enough heart though I could unban myself through pure will and determination, just like how the Leafs heart have willed them to such success.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
The good: Andy, EK, Hoffman, Ryan, Stone, MM9 and Pageau.

The bad: Turris, MacA, Chiasson, GRYBA.

Phillips needs to play next game because Wier and Gryba are fugly together.

Happy we got the win, but not with the effort. Still, on a back to back, you take them as they come I guess.
Agreed on everything. Ideally we need Boro back to play with Gryba.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Couldn't watch most of the game. The ice time amongst the top lines were pretty low. Any specific reason why? Or just rolling 4 lines?

I found myself being very angry about the ice time distribution tonight. Too much Gryba and not enough Zib-line.

They got into penalty trouble but still...

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Couldn't watch most of the game. The ice time amongst the top lines were pretty low. Any specific reason why? Or just rolling 4 lines?

back to back and pageau took a lot of important faceoffs well Turris and his line struggling. Pageau had a really solid game.

Condra, Stone and pageau will be three guys who played incredible but dont really show up on the score sheet.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
If a year ago you told me Pageau would be leading the Senators' forwards in ice time a year from then, I would have scoffed.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Just got home and saw that we won. Nice.

Looked at the stats of the game and saw we were up 3-0 in the first. So i take it the Sens somewhat got dominated in the 2nd half of the game? Judging by the shot totals, it seemed like they may have been.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Besting the Leafs and their abundance of heart is fun.

:laugh:

The good: Andy, EK, Hoffman, Ryan, Stone, MM9 and Pageau.

The bad: Turris, MacA, Chiasson, GRYBA.

Phillips needs to play next game because Wier and Gryba are so fugly together.

Happy we got the win, but not with the effort. Still, on a back to back, you take them as they come I guess.

I agree with this assessment.

Good stuff. EK so sexy. Turris has got to get his **** together. Not just score, but overall decision making.

Try to play 60 minutes next time, mmmkay?

Oh and hey, we got more than 283 posts in the GDT this time!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad