Leafs Lounge V.134 - Where Vegetarians Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Did you guys kick me from LLKL?

Sorry, I thought JM told you. Unfortunately since both you and Harrison were MIA and grossly over the cap, we had no choice but to find a new GM.

I can .. I just don't have the time to manage my salary cap stuff at the moment

Can you tell me if I'm over or if I have to make a move?

You are under the cap, however, you do have some IR guys so you should prob find replacements for them in FA.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
6 month anniversary with the GF is in two weeks .. Not that I'm a big 6-month type guy, I think it's BS overall, it's a good time to get her a little gift that I know she'll like - a Lupul jersey since she doesn't have a jersey yet, Lupul's her favourite player, AND we're going to the game on the 30 in town

... Sidenote her parents also got tickets for that game and will be visiting Calgary for a week because of it ... Yaaaaaaaayyy...

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
6 month anniversary with the GF is in two weeks .. Not that I'm a big 6-month type guy, I think it's BS overall, it's a good time to get her a little gift that I know she'll like - a Lupul jersey since she doesn't have a jersey yet, Lupul's her favourite player, AND we're going to the game on the 30 in town

... Sidenote her parents also got tickets for that game and will be visiting Calgary for a week because of it ... Yaaaaaaaayyy...

Is that sarcasm I sense in that "Yaaaaaaaaay"? :laugh:

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Sorry, I thought JM told you. Unfortunately since both you and Harrison were MIA and grossly over the cap, we had no choice but to find a new GM.

Yea, no one told me. I thought y'all would at least have the courtesy to PM us.

Life got too busy for us for the last little while. If we were over the cap, what was the issue with not giving us any wins for the next little while?

My last word to you guys about the league: you guys are gonna run through GM's pretty quickly if you keep changing people for random extended periods of no activity. It's not like we have history of going MIA every now and then. Hope y'all enjoy the league.

Ace88*

Extreme sarcasm ... Good news is her mom is a hardcore Leafs fan, bad news is she has a watchful dad

Haha meeting parents is cakewalk. force yourself to be excited, theyre just people. and i dont think i need to tell you this but give him a good firm handshake. nothing says "my daughter is dating a puss" like offering a dead fish handshake

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Haha meeting parents is cakewalk. force yourself to be excited, theyre just people. and i dont think i need to tell you this but give him a good firm handshake. nothing says "my daughter is dating a puss" like offering a dead fish handshake

:laugh: It's true.

Every time I meet anyone in the GF's family, it's always a firm handshake.. Except for women of course :laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Extreme sarcasm ... Good news is her mom is a hardcore Leafs fan, bad news is she has a watchful dad

Haha well at least they are Leafs fans. I got a new girl on the go and her dad is a dirty old habs fan. She is a die hard leaf fan though, so that's okay. Ha

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
So basically, Rockstar games wasn't prepared for the volume of people no their servers.

How are you not prepared for that when it's the most pre-ordered game ever?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I was having fun last night :laugh: My two roommates couldn't get on though

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
OMG!

It's WORKING!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Well, I've gotten farther then yesterday.

Ace88*

:laugh: It's true.

Every time I meet anyone in the GF's family, it's always a firm handshake.. Except for women of course :laugh:

No way. crush every bone in their hand. make them feel your ferocious power through the hydraulic pressure of your manly hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad