Leafs Lounge V.134 - Where Vegetarians Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hey not my fault you couldnt get your roommates goin ;)

funny-quote-text-message-iPhone-fire.jpg

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
So basically, Rockstar games wasn't prepared for the volume of people no their servers.

How are you not prepared for that when it's the most pre-ordered game ever?

Same thing with Blackberry when they released BBM for iOS and Android before pulling out. Like, how do you not expect lots of people when a top flight messaging service comes out on the two most popular smartphones out in the market? :facepalm:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I get what you mean Baarle, I had these Indian profs and you literally couldn't understand anything they were saying. I ****ing hated that.

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
As with anything, you'll adapt to understanding someone's accent and speech patterns after long enough exposure.

Ace88*

As with anything, you'll adapt to understanding someone's accent and speech patterns after long enough exposure.

Truth. after working in brampton for a while, my second language became englindian.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Man can't wait for the GTA servers to be good. Sure you can get in, but you never know when you will get kicked.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Today is going to be the first day that I don't smoke (not cigarettes) in like 4 weeks.

Not quitting, just slowing down substantially. I felt myself actually getting sort of addicted.

Yolo

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Today is going to be the first day that I don't smoke (not cigarettes) in like 4 weeks.

Not quitting, just slowing down substantially. I felt myself actually getting sort of addicted.

Yolo

In 4 weeks? I know people that do it every day for the past 10 years.

Watch Super High Me. Great documentary.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
You can't get addicted really. I did it many times a day, everyday for 2 semesters and just stopped all of a sudden and haven't done it since.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Me and schenner live in the middle of no where, clean air for us. You live in a city somewhere in the GTA, vastly different.

...a city surrounded by parks, Forests, trails, open areas then yes. I very much live in a city :laugh:

BTW I didn't say my air here isn't clean. I was saying the majority of Ontario.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Still an urban area. Rural>Urban when it goes to air quality obviously.

Not really. It's pretty suburban-closer to rural. It is not that city-like at all. Less than 100,000 people which is the definition of a city, and hardly many buildings or stores or anything. As I said, literally surrounded by forests and such.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Not really. It's pretty suburban-closer to rural. It is not that city-like at all. Less than 100,000 people which is the definition of a city, and hardly many buildings or stores or anything. As I said, literally surrounded by forests and such.

My town has a couple hundred people :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad