Leafs Lounge V.134 - Where Vegetarians Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
guys the whole drop out jokes about kyle are getting old, no offense not really funny anymore.

Anyways, I ****ing hate suburbs. I want to live in the city or in the rural area, no stupid in between surburbs

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
:laugh: its not like I dropped out of highschool, I just hated my program. I can go back to school anytime anyways.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
That's why suburbs are the best. Not too big and not too small. Not too quiet, not too busy. Just perfect. Lots of trails and **** to go biking with your friends etc. Only downside is maybe there isn't as much to do compared to a city but whatever.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Good food experience out here today.

Went to this lobster place, then fish burger, and then some frozen yogurt. The fish burger was the best I've had in my life. Crispy and amazingly fresh.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
:laugh: introductions? Those are classics, everyone should of heard em by now.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
That's why suburbs are the best. Not too big and not too small. Not too quiet, not too busy. Just perfect. Lots of trails and **** to go biking with your friends etc. Only downside is maybe there isn't as much to do compared to a city but whatever.

There is a hell.

suburbs-file-photo.jpg

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Please explain yourself instead of giving a tongue out emoticon like a little girl. Oh wait...:sarcasm:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Yeah because that explains every suburb Baarle. Safest places, yeah that must be why there have been stabbings at my highschool :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Just saying but you guys do understand basic weather right? A lot of the pollution from just the city of Toronto doesn't exactly STAY in Toronto. Wind pushes a lot of the bad stuff out of Toronto and mostly likely into your rural parts.

I can speak from experience when submissions from the INCO smoke stack here in Sudbury have been found as far as Sweden. Yes, Toronto gets acid rain and smoke, but there are still parts of pollution that travel into the rural areas of the GTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad