Leafs can’t close, Matthews and Marner shooting blanks.

Who wins Game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I get it, but I think the Leafs are mentally defeated. In their minds they have nothing to combat the Habs with.
The were dominating Montreal after the dumb series of events that led to it being 2-0. If they were defeated mentally, that push wouldn't be there.

If I were in a leafs fans does I'd definitely feel disheartened, especially with the team's history. But as someone who followed this Habs team all year, they are bad and Leafs just need to shoot more.

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Either the leafs show up on Monday, or big changes are coming.

Jack bailed them out time after time, but we always show up late.

Jack better set a watch for the whole team, if we start on time, we cant lose.

If we don't. A lot of their brothers won't be back next season.

Also since this is the mainboard, we are also out our third best player + Captain. That hurts anyone.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Leafs are still the better team, Habs have no right even being in a game 7 against them let alone expecting them to win. Toronto won’t let prior playoffs choke define them in 2021, guaranteed the Leafs win

Jeune Poulet

Oct 31, 2019
I think many players from both sides haven't showed up. Both teams can do better and game 7 could go either way.

As much as I think game 7 will put a lot of pressure on the Leafs, I think this will benefit them. If guys like Matthews and Marner don't show up Monday, they never will.

Reactions: libertarian

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Matthews is homesick.

It's get-your-arse-out-in-public weather in Arizona.
If he wasn;t Toronto's "Golden Boy", he would have been suspended by the team for that. Even the media ignored it.

The Toronto Star, with their selective reporting and biased journalism, can be really disgusting sometimes.

By the way, I still think Rielly used a homophobic slur that one time, but only got away with it because it couldn't be conclusively proven. Another goof by the NHL and the Toronto-centric media, who love to shove everything pro-Leafs down everyone's throat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad