Leafs can’t close, Matthews and Marner shooting blanks.

Who wins Game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
As a leaf fan, I'm tired. We had such a promising core a couple years ago. Even if we beat this garbage MTL team, we're gonna get swept.

Part of me wants them to lose so we can clean house, however I highly doubt that will happen. So I guess I'm cheering for a win since I know our management team and core is coming back no matter what. There is no Masai in our organization, we will ride with this core until they are gone and win nothing.

Show some manners and some respect. Stay polite. We will see you Monday night. It's far from over.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
It must be because of all the uncalled penalties on infractions against Matthews, just like McDavid vs. Winnipeg, right? We need to get a top analyst or two on this to count all the missed infractions. Using the Rachel Doerrie methodology (proprietary), there have probably been 40 or 50 missed calls on infractions hindering Matthews.

Mar 26, 2010
Imagine if Dubas gets fired and Bergevin does not
Dubas has a free pass with Shanahan. He won’t be fired.

We will see a core player traded after the Leafs are eliminated by the Habs. I am really hoping it is Marner.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
It must be because of all the uncalled penalties on infractions against Matthews, just like McDavid vs. Winnipeg, right? We need to get a top analyst or two on this to count all the missed infractions. Using the Rachel Doerrie methodology (proprietary), there have probably been 40 or 50 missed calls on infractions hindering Matthews.

if MTL wins game 7, I bet there will be 20-25 missed calls on Schiefele

Reactions: Johnny HFBOARDS

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Dubas has a free pass with Shanahan. He won’t be fired.

We will see a core player traded after the Leafs are eliminated by the Habs. I am really hoping it is Marner.

And I expect Corey Perry will probably get overpaid because playoffs

Mar 26, 2010
Lol the Habs board is the only place on HF where anyone thinks the Leafs will win :laugh:
Not a chance. The Leafs are mentally broken.

My prediction is, Price is going to shut the Leafs out on Monday for the series win. 4-0 Montreal.

Montreal vs Winnipeg round 2

Reactions: Gnome17

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Not a chance. The Leafs are mentally broken.

My prediction is, Price is going to shut the Leafs out on Monday for the series win. 4-0 Montreal.

Montreal vs Winnipeg round 2

Lightning can't strike this many times. Tying a series after being down 3-1 doesn't mean loss either. Bruins did same thing to Montreal in 2008.

Mar 26, 2010
Lightning can't strike this many times. Tying a series after being down 3-1 doesn't mean loss either. Bruins did same thing to Montreal in 2008.
I get it, but I think the Leafs are mentally defeated. In their minds they have nothing to combat the Habs with.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
If the Leafs lose game 7 then it should be curtains for Marner on the Leafs. He's Houdini in the playoffs. Can't lose 5 straight first rounds and expect things not to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad