GDT: Leafs @ another Leafs home game in Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Producers at TSN / Snet praying that Andersen struggles. So many juicy headlines for tomorrow.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Freddy starting.... Urghhh
In our back to backs, we should be going with our proven number second back up goalie yeah sire :thumb: :true: :not:

Y'all just better check y'allselves out the shelfs cause this is ice hockey mayne. Andersen our Cup chance carrier, non else. Been on that.

Reactions: CelticDruid

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
Its been more than last night his jump has been gone! He looks slow lots. When was the last time we seen him buzzing fast with the puck. Hint its been gone all season

And still, even though Marner has missed 11 games, he is still 8th overall in assists. If he didn't miss those games, he'd most likely be first or second overall. Imagine how much better he'd be if he had his usual spark.

Reactions: Eric bungay

Tairy Greene

Feb 2, 2020
And still, even though Marner has missed 11 games, he is still 8th overall in assists. If he didn't miss those games, he'd most likely be first or second overall. Imagine how much better he'd be if he had his usual spark.
It's amazing to me because he has looked at bit off this year. Just shows how good he is.

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
Ohh he's back eh? He's been a nice addition for them, hopefully he's quiet tonight.

Ollofson played in the 3 games that we have already played against the Sabres and we won 2 of them, the only loss (5-4) was thanks to Hutch allowing 4 goals in 13 minutes and 13 shots.

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
this is a must win game, got a tough stretch coming up!

Yep, with the Pens B2B games and then Tampa after the Canes, I'm actually looking forward to those games, this will really test what we can do against those top teams.

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
2 points would be nice to put some distance between us and Florida. We have a tough 4 games after this and Florida has Cali, Vegas and Arizona. Most years that would be a death sentence but honestly I think the Panthers can get 8 or 9 out of 10 points with their eyes closed. Would be nice if our game against them next time would have little meaning.

Its nice to know our Cali trip still awaits us but you need to take care of business there.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Outside of a 40 save shutout, he has little chance at redemption with half this board.

I'd take him stopping the first shot every period and being better than the other goaltender

Is that to much to ask for?

It's sad when your starter has one good month surrounded by unacceptable play and the fans are the bad guys because they expect better from their #1G

Stop the ******* puck and people will have nothing to complain about

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Korshkov is wearing #96

Who was the last Leaf to wear this number? (yes, there was a player who wore it)
Hint: Huge connection to the team we play tonight.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
First 100 point tracking season since Gilmour, what a horrible year he’s having. My lord Jesus.

Agreed. He looked a bit off to start the year but has been great for most part since.

He does look a little off the last few though. As a previous poster said, I wonder if it's the flu.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Have more faith in Freddy. He guided us to the post season before and he will do so again.

Hoping Matthews keeps up this hot streak and would love to see Tyson Barrie get over this slump.

Am I the only one who wants to see Muzzin a leaf for life? Guy has a killer cannon and hits like a truck. Would love to know how you guys feel.

Go Leafs Go. Destroy the Rebuild city of Buffalo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad