GDT: Leafs @ another Leafs home game in Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
It would be a 3 in 3 for both Korshkov and Marchment today. Logic indicates they won't play but wouln't mind it.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Ya, just really enjoying watching the call ups and new guys with all their excitement.

Yeah dude I hope they both play. Might be the toughest bottom 6 we've had in a while.

When was the last time the Leafs were involved in a Brawl? Been a while lol. Kinda want to see it

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Sabres are rested and waiting, ofcourse.

They've had 2 full days off since their last win against Jackets. Because of this, i feel it is of the utmost importance the Leafs start playing as soon as puck drops. Get some early goals, give Fred some breathing room, and it should be all good.

Sabres will obviously push in the 3rd (Tired legs for Leafs B2B) and Fred will have to hold down the fort. He should be up for the task.

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
Yeah dude I hope they both play. Might be the toughest bottom 6 we've had in a while.

When was the last time the Leafs were involved in a Brawl? Been a while lol. Kinda want to see it
Last one would have been the Kessel vs. Scott brawl no?

TheBigFour

Apr 17, 2019
Eichel always comes to play against the leafs. Hoping that Andersen has a big game tonight.

please win!

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Marner was rather quiet last night I wonder if he has the flu?
What's so impressive about him is he doesn't look like his magical self, but he still has 14 points in past 13 games whilst being a - 6.

He probably knows he can do much better but it's good he's getting points otherwise it'd be a nightmare for him.

Reactions: Matte99

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
What's so impressive about him is he doesn't look like his magical self, but he still has 14 points in past 13 games whilst being a - 6.

He probably knows he can do much better but it's good he's getting points otherwise it'd be a nightmare for him.

Just as long as he helps Matty get his 60th this year it's all good.

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
Playing back 2 back home games... last night in Ottawa and tonight in Buffalo, is big.

Get it.
I get it but are you sure you want to call them home games, I mean we only get around 60% of the fans cheering for the Leafs., hahaha. Campbell was so confused with all the Leafs fans on the road in Ottawa, now he'll see the same tonight.

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
Sabres are rested and waiting, ofcourse.

They've had 2 full days off since their last win against Jackets. Because of this, i feel it is of the utmost importance the Leafs start playing as soon as puck drops. Get some early goals, give Fred some breathing room, and it should be all good.

Sabres will obviously push in the 3rd (Tired legs for Leafs B2B) and Fred will have to hold down the fort. He should be up for the task.

Yep, with Ollofson coming back and immediately scoring 2 goals for the Sabres to come back and win in OT from down 2-0 against one of the best and defensively stingiest teams in the league of late. So the Leafs better start off with the lead and play the entire 60 minutes.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Tough ask

We're on a b2b, sounds like illness and injury are still a problem and Buffalo are rested and waiting for us

If we want the playoffs we need games like this in tough circumstances though, good teams find a way to get the points

It would be a great night for Andersen to get himself back into form as well and carry the team in front of him

Reactions: Drunken Leafs Fan

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Yep, with Ollofson coming back and immediately scoring 2 goals for the Sabres to come back and win in OT from down 2-0 against one of the best and defensively stingiest teams in the league of late. So the Leafs better start off with the lead and play the entire 60 minutes.
Ohh he's back eh? He's been a nice addition for them, hopefully he's quiet tonight.

Matte99

May 23, 2010
Stockholm
Marner hasn't been flying on the ice since... i dont know when tbh. Its rather amasing how he manages to pick up points but his plus/minus tells a bigger story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad