GDT: Leafs @ another Leafs home game in Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
Andersen has been **** all game, especially compared to Hutton. I don't know what games you guys were watching, even easy saves he was giving out rebounds.
The one thing I notice with Andersen vs. Campbell is Campbell catches a lot of saves thus stopping play and diffusing the threat. Andersen has a very poor glove hand.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
It frustrates that nobody on the team even seems mad. Look how angry many posters are in here, yet the guys on the ice don't seem to care. Ffs I need you to vicariously take out my anger boys.

A lot of posters here seem to match the players. Rather than looking inward and seeing the flaws with the team, they look to blame boogeymen like the refs or scheduling or injuries or whatever. Good teams like the MEN in black and gold at the top of the standings, stand up and fight when things start going wrong.

Reactions: Hockey 4 Life

Alkalinesky

Feb 13, 2019
As an American cheering for a Canadian team, the bias against Canadian teams is so blatantly obvious. They want this to be an American sport, straight up, and will do whatever it takes to make it that way.

Reactions: LeafsRus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->