Player Discussion Lauzon or Zboril

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Sucks. Lauzon hurts the most.

They need to move some more out. Either Clifton or Zboril has to be replaced. Everybody here knows they have to get bigger. Probably a couple adds.

I’d probably move Clifton and make Zboril the 6th or 7th. That would be the goal.
Changing the bottom pairs around really isn't going to do much, they could do better but they could do worse. They really need a legit #1 LD or a guy that pairs with Carlo to give us a 1A 1B top 4. Basically Gryzlyk shouldn't be the LD eating the most minutes. I think issues with him will go way down if we solve that.

Obviously our bottom pair needs to work, but building from the top of the defense roster down instead of rearranging the bottom is probably what we need.

Forwards on the other hand is the opposite story.

Reactions: GloveSave1

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
I wonder what it would have taken to negotiate with Seattle for them to have left Lauzon. It stings for me losing him, I really think he's gonna be a really solid player.

Reactions: duffy

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
I wonder what it would have taken to negotiate with Seattle for them to have left Lauzon. It stings for me losing him, I really think he's gonna be a really solid player.

I think there is a fair chance he doesn't make the 23 man roster. If they are poised to put him on waivers, he should be had for almost any value.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Loved both.

Wish Lauzon good luck in Seattle.

Zboril had a good start in his rookie year. Took a step back late in season after getting injured and didn’t play much.

I see him taking a step forward this year if he’s not involved in a trade for immediate upgrade.

Reactions: inactive user

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019

After 53 years of being a fan of this team I am officially tearing up my fan card. I am done with this team!. This front office is stuck on stupid!

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Well, I have been saying I only wanted to keep Mac and Lauzon.
Lauzon going to Krack , leaves just Mac. So ya 6 more dmen.

We ain't winning anything with that dcorps.
I thought Reilly was good when he played with Carlo . Reilly is one dimensional, a good puck handler and passer , not physical or that good defensively but playing with Carlo he was almost someone who could slide into the top 4 . I’m okay with that pairing for now .

Root

Feb 22, 2010

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
These guys are all about the Montreal Canadians. They are quite reliable about them and players from Quebec in general. Doesn’t mean it’s going to happen but it surely got my attention…

Thanks. Never seen them before so not aware. I’d welcome it for the right price. Not sure I’d do a 2nd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad