Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Not sure how you come out of this game and not just leave the lines as they are

That said, Kreider didn’t look great at RW. The Rangers life would be so much easier if Kreider wasn’t a f***ing idiot and could just play RW without issue

Also that 4th line stinks. Bring up Rydhal and see what he’s got. Don’t need to see anymore of Lechsychen or however you spell his name
So Kreider is an idiot because the LW wasn't great at RW? A lot of players struggle with that. I don't think it's as easy as people think when you have been playing 1 position most of your career.

Last edited:
Reactions: tlk and egelband

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
I missed the 1st period so I don't know what happened there but I didn't think we were very good in the second. We were turning the puck over and barely had posession. Better in the third. A win is good but not sure these lines will work longterm exactly like this. There are good points for sure but I think some tweaking is needed. Fun to see us with the big win, though. Love the way Fox and Zibby have been playing. Wish we could clone them. Chytil is playing great but he's going to cost a lot to resign.

Reactions: Ruggs225

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Only McDavid and Draisaitl have more primary assists than Panarin.

Suck on it.
It's like you didn't see the defense or lack of the Panthers have. No one has ever claimed that he can't completely slice up the weaker defensive teams in the league.

Quick scan of his stats shows 35 of his 47 points are against non playoff teams, and non playoff defenses. Suck on what? I want him and this team to beat the upper teams in this league so that they can actually want a cup, I don't care that they occasionally beat up on non-playoff teams

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
It's like you didn't see the defense or lack of the Panthers have. No one has ever claimed that he can't completely slice up the weaker defensive teams in the league.

Quick scan of his stats shows 35 of his 47 points are against non playoff teams, and non playoff defenses. Suck on what? I want him and this team to beat the upper teams in this league so that they can actually want a cup, I don't care that they occasionally beat up on non-playoff teams

32 of 47.

6 of his 15 came in the first 3 games of the season when he was, you know, good.

Hell 7 of those 15 are in 2 games (4 against Minnesota when they couldn't stop anything and a 3 assist game vs Vegas) He has 8 in the other 18.

Reactions: bleedblue94

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
So John john giannone said Lindgren hasn't scored in 90 games. Didn't he score this season or was it a tip in after thinking he scored? I remember him scoring this season but stats say otherwise.

Reactions: egelband

TopShelfSnipes

May 5, 2011
USA
So John john giannone said Lindgren hasn't scored in 90 games. Didn't he score this season or was it a tip in after thinking he scored? I remember him scoring this season but stats say otherwise.
He was initially awarded an ENG when he dumped the puck down the ice, and it was later (correctly) changed to Kakko's when DeAngelo practically hacked the stick out of KK's hands 2 feet outside the crease with the puck right in KK's reach.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
32 of 47.

6 of his 15 came in the first 3 games of the season when he was, you know, good.

Hell 7 of those 15 are in 2 games (4 against Minnesota when they couldn't stop anything and a 3 assist game vs Vegas) He has 8 in the other 18.
I noticed those as well but I didn't want to appear too "negative."

Thanks for adding them though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: