• Brendan Harpur

• Braden Schneider

• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lgrsean

Jan 23, 2022
It's like you didn't see the defense or lack of the Panthers have. No one has ever claimed that he can't completely slice up the weaker defensive teams in the league.

Quick scan of his stats shows 35 of his 47 points are against non playoff teams, and non playoff defenses. Suck on what? I want him and this team to beat the upper teams in this league so that they can actually want a cup, I don't care that they occasionally beat up on non-playoff teams
The Rangers have a good record against playoff teams other than Boston right?

Edit: We do.

Other than Boston, who beats everyone this year, we’ve only lost 2 games in regulation against teams in the top 3 in their division. And we gave up 3rd period leads in 2 of the 3 OTL.

Carolina, NJ
2-1-1

Boston, Tampa, Toronto
2-2-1

Dallas, Minnesota, Winnipeg
4-1-0

Vegas, Seattle, LA
2-0-1

Last edited:

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Vinnie,Goodrow and Vesey looked really good together.Not surprising because all 3 play a North-South greasy game.Gallant needs to keep them together.
No he doesnt. As long as the temporary Panarin-Zib connection is sticking, that means Kreider moves to LW next to Trocheck.

Reactions: egelband

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Fun fact, 1 footers or 60 footers count the same on the scoreboard.

I was joking :p.

I've never doubted his talent. I started to get worried lately when he was so checked out but tonight was good to see. I didn't even mind him turning the puck over in the sense I'd far rather see him do that on occasion than him being a ghost afraid of making mistakes and riding the pine for making them.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Crazy to think we got a couple greasy goals tonight. A COUPLE?!?!
I willed it to happen!

Bread had some space to work with instead of one or two guys on him instantly. Mika was skating like a man possessed and that opened up the ice. Finally some up tempo hockey and they all looked so much better for it.
Bread had space because the other forwards were digging in front of the net. Attack the net front, the defense collapses. Gotta have a diversity of scoring styles.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Vinnie,Goodrow and Vesey looked really good together.Not surprising because all 3 play a North-South greasy game.Gallant needs to keep them together.
Or, put kreider on the left, if GG doesn’t like CK as a RW. 20-16-26. 21 to the fourth line.

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Caddy Shack Trivia:

Nine Rangers got on the score sheet tonight.

One who didn’t was on L1.
Who was he?

Bonus hint: in his post-game interview, he admitted “many people often mistake me for Brian Boitano.”

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
IMG_20191127_225602.jpg

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Big 2 pts to move up on the teams chasing

I’m still worried about the TO game. Would be a bigger win lol

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
As long as the wheels don't completely fall off for this team Kravtsov is gone in March.

If it were up to me I'd move him now and try to get someone who can bump Goodrow down.
Last year Vatrano cost them a 4th. If someone will give Drury a 2nd in the upcoming draft for Kravtsov I’d rather do this. Anything more would be a bonus.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
That Vesey-Trocheck-Goodrow line is actually pretty good. The wingers compliment Trocheck’s style and can play that energy forecheck game and get greasy chances and goals like they did tonight.
Great line I would love for them to be the 3rd line and move the kids up to the 2nd line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad