• Ronald Lindgren

• Brendan Harpur

• Braden Schneider

• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Dongles of feline

BTW, was saving this for a win…

FD4FECA1-1B23-4CB4-B25E-BAE95B8A35B2.gif

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Man, I very rarely react too much watching the games aside from fist pumps when they score or mumbles when they get scored on, but when Igor shot that I jumped up and when it missed I was like ahhh and fell back on the couch hands in my head. My wife was like “they’re winning 5-2, why do you care so much about the empty net?” Looking at me like I was crazy lol and I was like “No Igor just shot that! He almost scored” pretty funny.

Damn good game from Lafreniere. That line looked really good overall I thought, but Lafreniere in particular had a lot of jump. He looked a bit quicker and he was actually trying to make plays. Glad he got rewarded with that goal. Good game from him, I want to see him build off of that.

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018
I love how NHL.com, the front for a multi-billion dollar sports league, cannot even manage to correctly load goal highlights. it plays the Laf goal when you go to watch the second Zib goa.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Grest win, kids line came through, Panarin and Mika were good, and Fox is just being Foxy. Would have loved that Shesty goal, but it’s all good.

And you guys were worried. Lol.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Man, I very rarely react too much watching the games aside from fist pumps when they score or mumbles when they get scored on, but when Igor shot that I jumped up and when it missed I was like ahhh and fell back on the couch hands in my head. My wife was like “they’re winning 5-2, why do you care so much about the empty net?” Looking at me like I was crazy lol and I was like “No Igor just shot that! He almost scored” pretty funny.

Damn good game from Lafreniere. That line looked really good overall I thought, but Lafreniere in particular had a lot of jump. He looked a bit quicker and he was actually trying to make plays. Glad he got rewarded with that goal. Good game from him, I want to see him build off of that.
That goal never happens if he didn't make a great anticipation play and gets the puck back to possession for his line. Then he makes that cut to the net from the end wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA