Confirmed with Link: Landeskog is BACK

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
I understood that part, but I don't understand why.

We're not supposed to be friends. Momma said.

2ef2m0-1570713990.jpg

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Landy at his best is a fierceful player and a commanding captain.

He needs to keep producing while leading this team with his fists clenched.

Remember when he hammered O'Reilly in round 1 game 2 last spring and it lead to a goal, on the first minute of play in the first period. That is Landy's game. That's what we need from him. And he has delivered so far this season.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Landy and Mack both do this a heck of a lot. I'm sure if it was Landy that took that hit Mackinnon would have been the first guy on that ice chasing Trouba as well.

On the one hand you dont want your star players getting into fights like that... On the other hand when you see Landy or Mack jumping a guy after a questionable hit no matter who it is, it also sends a pretty great message to everyone else on the team.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Landy and Mack both do this a heck of a lot. I'm sure if it was Landy that took that hit Mackinnon would have been the first guy on that ice chasing Trouba as well.

On the one hand you dont want your star players getting into fights like that... On the other hand when you see Landy or Mack jumping a guy after a questionable hit no matter who it is, it also sends a pretty great message to everyone else on the team.

MacKinnon wasted zero time going after whoever it was that boarded Byram pretty good. They certainly lead by example in that department.

I'll never forget the hell that broke loose when whats-his-face sucker punched Girard. MacKinnon rag-dolled some poor boy and EJ tried to murder someone.

Reactions: McMetal

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
MacKinnon wasted zero time going after whoever it was that boarded Byram pretty good. They certainly lead by example in that department.

I'll never forget the hell that broke loose when whats-his-face sucker punched Girard. MacKinnon rag-dolled some poor boy and EJ tried to murder someone.

"tried to"? I thought EJ demolished Rinaldo. Like I think if you had a race between EJ and whoever is the fastest skater of all time, winner being who got to Rinaldo first, EJ would have left that skater in his dust.

He f***ing destroyed him.

Also, f*** that announcer talking about Girard deserving the sucker punch. "Girard comes *right* in, how do you not expect him to hit you?"

Because it's Sam Girard, who doesn't do that shit. Yeah he got his stuck up and was going to give him a little bit of a shove, but to immediately pop him, and then defend that shit. Nah, f*** off.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
You can’t say enough good things about Landy. Even after having a couple young kids, and getting a monster payday, he still plays the same way. Some guys have to try and play tough. It’s just instinctive for him.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Landy is back? He was never gone.
By FAR, he's the most elite captain in the league. Walks the walk. Talks the talk. Has the swagger.

Any wonder teams like try to emmulate us by making dudes like Nico Hischier captain. Sorry Devils,
there's only one OG, and he plays for Colorado !

Hot DAMNED we are lucky to support these amazing athletes.
USATSI_9796345_164063748_lowres-696x503.jpg

Reactions: 21

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Why did he play only 12 minutes? Did he get hurt? If so hopefully he'll be back soon.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I’ve never been more of a fan of this guy than I have this season. It seems like he’s on a mission to never let this team get out-toughed and he’s playing the best hockey of his career Imo.
Best signing/re-signing of the off-season so far IMO. He's been great this year. I'm glad he's adjusted his game to extend his career a bit. I think he'll be like Pavs with how dominant he is at tipping pucks in and being in front of the net for along time.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I’ve never been more of a fan of this guy than I have this season. It seems like he’s on a mission to never let this team get out-toughed and he’s playing the best hockey of his career Imo.

Easily his best season imo.

I will admit I didn't value him as much as I should've and thought he was replaceable, not easily replaceable but replaceable nonetheless. I was dead wrong, Landy has been one of our most consistent players and has kept this team rolling all year.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
You can’t say enough good things about Landy. Even after having a couple young kids, and getting a monster payday, he still plays the same way. Some guys have to try and play tough. It’s just instinctive for him.
Yeah but he doesn't tip much

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Best signing/re-signing of the off-season so far IMO. He's been great this year. I'm glad he's adjusted his game to extend his career a bit. I think he'll be like Pavs with how dominant he is at tipping pucks in and being in front of the net for along time.
Member when we were told that there is no way he signs less than 8M$? Good times :laugh:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad